10;;;;;

tyler sat in his fourth period class, his nails tapping against the desk. that stupid fucking football player was sitting in front of him with his stupid fucking smile. that stupid fucking wide ass grin with his tongue inbetween his stupid fucking perfect teeth. but, oh, that wasn't what was ticking the usually confident boy off. the fact that the boy who was just previously making out with him in the front seat of his car was talking to ashley. his hand on her thigh her blue hair flipped over her shoulder.

with his arms crossed over his chest the feminine boy leaned back in his seat. he tried not to mind the new found scene in front of him. tyler joseph never got jealous. what is actually happening? then his thoughts got ahead of him.

have you ever thought about the reason why tyler left his old school? maybe just a coincidence? jesse. that's a name that stuck throughout his head everyday. would what he was doing now finally please the older boy he had fallen for? would he not have to worry about covering up black eyes and bruises all over his body from his wondering mother. the fear of being pressed against the cold surface of a wall against his back if he so much of glanced at his ex the wrong way. the feeling of pain in his chest when his hand was forgotten in between the two when he walked next to the much taller boy.

wondering eyes would look around until they landed on his boyfriend with some girl smiling down at her. the patter of tyler's feet running away from the scene unfolding before his very eyes.

"just making new friends." his ex would tell the worried boy. that's not the sad thing though. the sadness started when the feminine boy would just suck in a breath and nod. he knew if he disobeyed him or showed lack in trust then he would be punished. he would force a small smile on his face before nodding. "silly me. you do need some friends." he would joke but immediately knew it was the wrong thing to do when jesse's eyebrows would furrow and his bottom lip would be sucked into his mouth.

his much taller and intimidating boyfriend's hand would raise to lay across joseph. he'd kick him down until he knew he was the superior one in the relationship thus leading him to feeling good about himself.

tyler's whimpers weren't though about in that moment. no matter how much he would call out for jesse to stop that didn't stop anything.

the love he felt for the boy even after the beating should've been what confused the chocolate eyed boy in the first place. "what'd you just say to me, bitch?" the negative words and names that feel from the soft pink lips that he used to kiss were the things that tyler then knew as love. the shrug of shoulders was the only answer he would receive.

setting his ex off even more was a special skill he had. sometimes he couldn't even look at himself in the goddamn mirror because of how bruised up he was. the fists colliding with his face didn't alarm tyler until he saw his own father do it to his mother.

the amount of rage that he felt everyday from then on was unbelievable. how could he have been so blind to it all? jesse didn't love him. his father didn't love his mother. love wasn't real.

that's what tyler thought until a special quarterback with red hair, perfect teeth, and very big hands came along to fuck everything up.

____________________________________________________________________________

AN : hi talk to me i love u all kisses