3

Demon
Levi, Wall Rose
She pulled up her sleeve to reveal the mark, how I'd not noticed before I had no clue. But she had it, that was all that mattered at the moment.

And it was the Military Police.

Damn bastards.

Hanji looked terrified

"I-if you don't want to train me anymore-" she started tears starting to form

"HELL NO!" Hanji yelled "IF THOSE INSANE IDIOTS CAME BACK THEY'LL BE THE ONES WHO ARE SEEING DEMONS!"

Tch. Hanji was actually starting to become extremely protective of Hatsu after that.

__
5 years later
__
Burden
Levi, Wall Rose
As Hatsu grew up, she started to match resemblance between Hanji and I. She was to start training... Tommorrow. Infact today we were going to test out a new machine, it'd see DNA strands and we wanted to find out if Hatsu was related to Hanji somewhere. Hanji looked extremely nervous about it.

"Hanji... Is there something-" I started

"NO! OF COURSE NOT!" She yelled

Hatsu just looked at us like we were crazy. She was probably right to do so.

We got in the tent were the machine rested, they drew blood from all of us (after Hatsu passed out) and put it in the machine, Hanji looked so nervous like she'd die any second.

"So, yes, Hatsu is related to both of you." The scientist said

"How?" I questioned, maybe distant relatives or something

"You didn't know Corporal? You're Hatsu's father." The scientist said calmly

So, that's why Hanji was on edge. We went back to our Apartment Complex where I proceeded to interrogate Hanji.

"If she's related to both of us does that mean you were carrying my child and never told me?!"

"Y-yes..." Hanji cast her eyes down, grateful Hatsu was asleep/passed out after finding out her parentage. "I-I didn't know what to tell you! We were drunk that night and-" I figured out what the rest was.

"So... You just sent her to Fostering just like that? As soon as she was born?" I scolded

"SHUT UP! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANTED TO KEEP HER! BUT-but..." Hanji screeched "You'd find out."

"Hanji...I wouldn't care." I said looking at her, she had tears streaming down her red face.