6

(Song: Pompeii, Nightcore)
Titan Friend
Hatsu, Wall Rose, Trost
I laid, useless on the ground, my legs hurt, I landed to hard, to much grief, to much regret. Eren was dead, so many people dead. I could've saved them. I looked up at the Titan staring down at me he reached down. I deserve this... So many people. Died. Because of me. My Foster parents, my squad died protecting me. My eyes clouded with tears.

Then a Titan slammed into him and stomped on his head.

I scrambled to my feet. Mom would go ballistic if she were here. It looked...
Familiar.

I cried in relief then the Titan picked me up, or maybe not. Maybe I'm still gonna die. But, then he set me on his should and ran to the wall and dropped me off with the rest of the Scout Regiment.

"HATSU!" Mikasa cried and hugged me.

Prisoner
Hatsu, Wall Rose, HQ
I walked down to the dungeon with my dad. Where I found Eren, who was held down with chains

Oh god, their not gonna rape him are they? JUST HAD TO BE THE FIRST THING THAT CROSSED MY MIND.

Yeah... I have problems.

"Welcome to our Dungeon Jaegar."

Yaoi Dungeon my mind scoffed.

"Your trial is today." My dad glared at Eren. I really felt bad for him.

So, I unlocked the cell door

"HATSU! Stay back from him! He could be dangerous." My dad yelled at me

I just gave him a weird look and hugged Eren. While my dad glared swords.

"Just, try not to die." and Eren and I shared a short lived laugh before we headed out to his trial.

THEN MY DAD WENT APE SKITTLES ON EREN. Dad beat the crap out of Eren basically. By the time it was over he was bloodied and bruised.

Okay..? Now I'm really confused, either my dad is insane, or bipolar because after he beat up Eren he said we'd be watching him.

Oh god. Mom's gonna go insane with her experiments.

After the trial was said and done, I walked over to Eren and gave him a little word of advice "If she comes with a needle, run."

His eyes widened and he nodded.

His nose was still bleeding from where dad but the living Skittles out of him. I gave him a cloth to help then started cleaning off my jacket from the battle. I have an on and off OCD. But.. Not in my room. My dad would probably drop dead on the site.

Almost on que dad ran out to check for injuries. I had just bruised my shin... A bit.. Nothing big.. OKAY I LIED. IT HURT LIKE HELL. It felt like someone poured lava on my shin.

"Hatsu, Hanji wants to see you in her 'lab' with Eren." My dad said with a blank face.

"Remember. Needle, run." I warned Eren as we stepped in the tent