7

(Song: Wake Me Up-Nightcore)
Needles
Hatsu, Wall Rose
We stepped into the her office- lab. AND GUESS WHAT!? SHE HAD NEEDLES.

Wonderful.

Eren look my advice and ran for the hills.

"Wait! No! These are for Sauwny and Bean" she explained

Eren slowly crept back into the office.

"Ma'am!" Someone came in yelling "Someone killed the Titans!"

Immediately Eren, mom and I ran out of the office to the courtyard were Sauwny and Bean were held my mom cried the second she saw the burning corpse. My dad held Eren back and I tugged my scarf closer to me.

That's when I saw...

Her.

Who crushed on my dad since about ever.

Sara Parks (Sorry if that's your name.)

I hated the girl. Why?  I shipped dad and mom. Duh. PLUS dad seemed to spend a lot of time with her....don't trust it. AND she's the definition of a slut.

An dad calls Mom shitty glasses. Trust me, this woman is like, shitty personality she's completely fake and actually reminds me of a Barbie doll. Fake and Useless. I don't even know WHY she joined Scouts. Much less how she survived training. She probably just told her little Sissy Squad to hijack the damn things.

And that's enough of my rant. We were going into the forest and dad, as usual told me to stay close. Especially after last time, but... I didn't want to. He actually expects me to believe he still cares about me when he's spending so much time with slutty-m-gee over there without giving a flying flip of attention to what I'm doing? I COULD BLOW UP THE WHOLE DAMN CAPITAL AND HE NOT NOTICE!... Okay I'll stop ranting.

We rode out into Titan territory. I was able to take out five Titans before moving in further. It's about of rinse and repeat. You latch on to the front of the neck, turn around, and slice the neck. Can't get anymore simple. But I had a close call on the sixth one so we just abandoned ship and went on.

Somewhere along the way. I got lost with my best friend, Allie Nicole. We wandered about looking for the team..
When out of no where, came a Titan.

A strange abnormal.