Thoughts

Excuse the language... Harry is the one who curses the most! But Caliah does have some colorful language too!

"...I don't know why, you're being shy

and turn away when I look into your eyes..."

Harry's P.O.V.

"... Harry, ... Harry,... Harry save me! Please Harry save me!" The voice jolts me awake in a panicked daze. This has to stop, this voice, circling inside my head as sleepless nights go by. Thinking about my... you know what I can't torture myself today.

I look over to my alarm clock and see that it's 4:30 in the morning. Well no going back to sleep now. My shirt is drenched with sweat and my hair is in a ruffled mess. Well when isn't my hair this way? I step into the mirror and gaze at myself with a horrid shock. My face is pale and barren as if I haven't eaten in days. I strip my damp clothing and take a step into the bath. "Son of a bi..." I put it on too high and almost jumped out the damn shower. But as I cool it down the water massages my body.

I step out feeling better but I'm hungry as shit. I look back at the clock and it shows 6:15. How long was I in there? Well it doesn't matter now because I'm out. I find myself my plaid red/blue shirt and some jeans. I quickly tie my American flag headband around my head and pad down stairs.

"Harry my boy," Ah shit this asshole again. "Eh you going to uni? My dad slurs. I hate when he gets drunk. He treats me like absolute shit. He stopped messing with my mom and now he acts like a douche just towards me. He only gets drunk when mom is not around. Its like he's a preppy snob when my mom's around and when she's not... he's a tool. "Des, I have no patience for this right now so go fuck yourself." I say gritting my teeth. That shell of a man just laughs.

I walk outside and its still a little dark so I hop on my bike and just ride. Riding and listening to music are my favorite things to do to pass time or just think. After an hour or so, I notice the sun has risen to its peak of the day, so I head off to Niall's dorm. I park my bike and head up to his room. Zayn is already there so we just chill.

After a couple of beers we head up to Hatsy's Diner to get the supposedly "best cheeseburgers in town". We walk in and its just like a stereotypical diner with checkered floors and red booths. Niall, Zayn, and I sit down and Niall orders for us. "May I have three of your signature cheeseburgers with fries please?" He says in his announcer voice. "Sure will that be all for you three handsome gentlemen?" The sultry waitress winks at the both of us and I almost snort.

3 tons of plastered make-up and a toothpick-like frame won't get her anywhere. She walks away trying switch her bony hips, begging for someone to notice her but she hit a smooth round table and fell to the ground with a thud. Food flying everywhere from the table and a french fry landed in her mouth while she screamed.

Me and Niall laughed until we had tears streaming down our eyes, snorts and coughs weaving though our laughs. Zayn tried to help her but we both knew he was on the verge of tears as well. Our orders come after our giggle fit and I thought Niall was absolutely mad ordering these huge burgers. The burgers look amazing but I would be full for days eating this burger.

Stacked up high with juicy meat, grilled onions, cheese and two toasted buns keeping all that together with the order of fries. We pig out and I have to say... my stomach has extended at least 1 foot. Ugh, god I have a food baby! Niall looks satisfied yet I know he wants to unbutton his pants.

Zayn had to go to the bathroom. He had to take care if some "issues" (AKA meaning he needed to take a shit)

"Dude I forgot to ask you," I instantly knew that he's gonna crack a joke. "Are you going to stare at that girl again today? If so, you know I'm gonna fuck with 'ya right?" He says with a cheeky grin.

"Shut up before a push down on your stomach! And leave me alone about her ok? She's per-..." I almost blurted and I could feel myself blush.

Wait what?!? She was just some girl!! I feel my cheeks heat and redden by the second but Niall doesn't notice. Thank God!!

"So, you wanna get outta here mate? It's nearly 8 O'clock and we gotta get to class." Niall said giddly. I think that he has had that burger before because this little leprechaun is up and active again. "Come on dude. Oh and don't forget your box of lucky charms!" I laugh and slap him on the back. "Shut up ya' arse!" Niall said pouting like a baby. Zayn laughed and gave me a high-five.

As we drive to the campus my thoughts go back that girl. What is her name? This question is bugging the crap out of me! Is she really getting to my head?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caliah's P.O.V.

"So Cali, are you gonna talk to you admirer Harry?" Scarlett says. "Yeah! I'm gonna go up to him and make out with him 'til my lips fall off!" I says super sarcastically and slightly rude. But she knows I love her. I plop down on my bed finishing my cereal. "Hey and didn't you say he had a hot friend?" She wonders aloud. I look at her with surprise stricken on my face and she blushes. "Hey, you know I have a fantasy of having your boyfriend and my boyfriend being best friends! Don't judge me." She squeals.

"Don't worry, I'll show you him when we get to campus. Let's just say he looks like a sexy Greek model." I say giggling. "Ahhh! The hotness!" I put my bowl in the sink and grab my purse. "Come on Scar! I know you want to see him so let's hurry." I say. I have a feeling that this will be an experience for all four of us.