12

Patrick
"Alright, we'll just follow you there." Ellen says to Sandra. San nods and walks off to get her car. Ellen grabs my arm and looks at my watch.
"11:37. Looks like I win." she says, smiling. I laugh and hand her her car keys.
"I guess you did." I say, watching her walk around and get into her car. I lower myself into the passenger seat and buckle myself in.
"So where is this bar?" I ask.
"I don't know. San said downtown but I don't recall many bars downtown." she says, following Sandra's black Mercedes. The drive was short and Ellen pulls into the parking lot that Sandra pulled into.
"I didn't see a bar." I tell Ellen.
"I didn't either." she says, parking the car next to Sandra's. We step out and follow the rest of the cast into the crowded street.
"I cashed in my fifty dollar bill for ones. I came prepared." Justin says. Katie laughs and pulls out her wallet.
"Me too. Except I cashed in my hundred." she floats, waving her wallet in front of his face.
"Shit." he says, chuckling.
"Wait, I thought we were going to a bar." Ellen says. Katie and Justin laugh while T.R. blushes and turns to her.
"Bar? No it's a strip club." he says.
"Sandra!" Ellen gasps. Sandra smiles innocently.
"Well you wouldn't have come if you had known." she says shrugging. Ellen glares at her and I quickly grab her hand, calming her.
We walk inside and are automatically let through the red rope. The club is dark, only lit by a few pink and red led lights. The air smells of stale cigarettes, making it hard to think clearly. We enter through a dark curtain and music fills the air.
Men and women are up on the stage, half naked, swinging around on pulls and dancing. Katie hollers and runs to the stage, putting a few bills in a man's g string.
I pull Ellen closer, sensing her uncomfortableness. She loops her free arm around my arm that's holding her hand.
"El, loosen up. Come on!" Sandra shouts over the music. She grabs Ellen's arm and pulls her away from me. I glance up at the dancers and watch a blonde skinny woman in a thong and skimpy red bra dance around the pole.
"She's the kinky one." Isaiah shouts over the music at me. I glance at him and shift uncomfortably.
"Uh...listen, my wife wouldn't really-"
"Don't think about her. She won't even know you were here." he shouts at me. I nod and walk away to where Ellen stands. Sandra is on stage, yelling and dancing with one of the male strippers. After about an hour, we had all drank so much that we were all completely wasted. I stumble toward Ellen who is downing another shot.
"You okay?" I shout at Ellen. She smiles and nods.
"We don't have to stay. If you want, we can-"
"Patrick Dempsey?" I hear someone ask.
I turn around and find the blonde stripper standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.
"Yes?" I ask. She pushes me back to sit on a chair and straddles me. Her hips sway over my crotch before she sits on me and grinds on my crotch, making me jump.
"Courtesy of one of your friends." she whispers into my ear. I look over and find Isaiah, Justin, T.R., Katie, and Sandra all laughing as they watch me. Ellen stands by Sandra, looking at me with worry.
"Uh, I'm sorry but I won't be needing your...services." I shout at her. Her fingers tangle themselves in my hair, pulling gently. She leans down and nibbles on my neck while grinding on me harder, making me grow hard against my will. She then reaches back behind her and rips off her bra, revealing her boobs. This sobered me right up and I jump up, backing away, knocking the chair over.
"No!" I shout, continuing to back up.
"Come on, Patrick."
"Ease up!"
"Just relax man."
My colleagues shout in protest as I walk away from the stripper. I walk past them, glaring at them. Ellen grabs my hand and follows me out of the room, into a hallway in the back of the place. The hallway is absent of any led lights, making it darker than the room we were in.
"Sorry." I mumble.
"Don't be. It's not your fault." she says, gently rubbing my cheek with her thumb. I pull her into my arms, hugging her. She gasps and jumps back slightly, looking down. I blush as she smirks up at me.
"That enjoyable, huh?" she asks in a teasing tone. I roll my eyes and shake my head.
"It's hard to maintain control when a woman wearing nothing but a thong is grinding on my...you know." I tell her.
"It's alright. I'm just surprised you had the strength to step away." she says.
"You know, you still owe my $20." she says.
"That's right. I do. Do you want cash? Or do you want me to send you a lap dance?" I ask jokingly.
"Would you be providing the lap dance?" she asks mischievously. I laugh and shake my head. She leans her back against the wall and I place one hand on the wall beside her.
"I would like to be paid in ones though. That would save me the trip of getting change for the strippers." she says. I roll my eyes.
"Right. Yeah. Like hell im gonna do that. I'm not letting you near those disease infested men." I tell her.
"Well then you'll have to make it up for me." she says, biting her bottom lip. I lean closer to her, my mind becoming fuzzy with the alcohol in my body. The smell of stale cigarettes mixed with Ellen's vanilla lavender shampoo making me dizzy.
"How do you suppose I do that?" I ask huskily. Her hands rub up and down my chest before grabbing my shirt.
"Figure it out." she whispers against my cheek. I groan with frustration as my pants become tighter. I feel her lips trail from my cheek to my ear, stopping to lick it and bite it.
"Fuck." I choke out. I press my body against hers, making her gasp. Her hands grip my shoulders, digging her nails into my skin. I kiss her neck, making her shudder and breathe heavily. Her legs wrap around my waist and I press myself as far into her as I can with the clothing in between us.
I pull away and stare into her glassy eyes which stare back at me hungrily. Slowly, I lean toward her, feeling her breath mix with mine. Right before my lips touch hers, I pull away.
"We shouldn't." I whisper. I gently set her down and take a late step back, creating space between us.
"You're right. I'm sorry." she says, trying to catch her breath.
"Don't be. It was my fault." I tell her. We stare at each other for a long time before we hear our names being shouted by our cast mates.
"Coming!" Ellen shouts. She goes to walk past me but stops.
"Just for the record, I didn't want to stop." she says quietly before walking out. I wait for another minute, trying to clear my brain.
"Me either."