Chapter 5

sebastian

     I'm leaving. Don't contact me. Keep Clara in her room until dawn. I will be back by then. I mind link Ella, Adam, and my best warrior. They all link back 'Yes, Alpha.' and I walk out the front door. The sky is a canvas of pastels showing the time of the day. The sunset taunts me as if telling me the moon is coming. I peel off my shirt already feeling the heat roll in slowly, softly. Then, I start running. I run as fast as I can away from the castle. My boundaries are extremely large so I don't have to worry about going outside of them, my only worries are fighting my beast and the heat that will come soon. I look at the sun once more then look back at my beautiful castle then take off faster than ever before, away from my mate.

mrs. ella

     After Master mind links us about his plan, Adam and I look at each other worriedly. Every night that two mates don't complete the mating process, they go through what we lycans call Heat. The only part of the mating process that needs to be completed so that the Heat subsides is being marked. Considering Luna is human, which hasn't happened in quite a while might I add, she won't mark Master. Hopefully, his Heat will subside even if he isn't marked. A lot of things will be different because she isn't a lycan. 

     "Blue, Master would not be pleased if he knew you were here..." I tell the goofy boy reluctantly. "Don't worry, Mrs. Ella! He wouldn't have linked me if he didn't want me to guard her. Now, what is there to eat? Please, please, please tell me you made steak." He asks excitedly. I laugh at the silly boy and shake my head. "Sorry, Blue but I made lasagna." I say while walking into the kitchen with the boy on my tail. Blue drools at the sight of my lasagna then looks at me with his big puppy dog eyes. "Please, Mrs. Ella, please let me stay for dinner." He begs with his big brown eyes. "Of course, Blue." I grin then pat his head like a dog. He does a little fist pump and hops around the kitchen excitedly. "Thanks, Mrs. Ella. You're the best." The boy grins then kisses me on the cheek. Adam growls in the door way and comes over to me then kisses my forehead gently. "Know your boundaries, boy." Adam growls at Blue who runs out of the kitchen while I laugh at my ridiculous boys.

clara jane

     I lay on the comfortable bed totally bored out of my mind when there is a knock on the door to my bedroom. Confused, I invite the person into my room and I am even more confused by the person who enters. The man has dark, short hair and is about 6 ft. tall. His soft brown eyes shine with mischievousness as does his grin. "Hi Luna. I'm Blue, soon to be Beta of this beautiful pack. I'm sure Seb has talked a lot about me and... you look super confused so I'll start over." The goofy man rambles still with a big grin on his face. "Hey... Clara is it? Can I call you Clara?" He asks nicely and continues with my nod. "I'm Blue, Sebastian's best friend. I'm here to... keep you occupied, I guess you could say?" Blue finishes while rocking back and forth on his heels. "Well, it's nice to meet you Blue. So, what do you wanna do?" I ask excitedly while giggling.

     "And I win again! Wow Janey, you suck..." Blue brags while pouting sarcastically. I roll my eyes and trip the goofball while he is doing his 'victory dance' after winning Headbands for the 5th time. Blue stops for a second and his face goes blank and his eyes glaze over. The next second his eyes light up and he runs out the door screaming, "LASAGA!" No, not lasagna. La-sa-ga. I follow him quickly, excited for dinner.

     After an absolutely delicious dinner, Blue leaves very reluctantly. I wonder a little why Sebastian wasn't there but I push the thought away. I tell Mrs. Ella that I am going take a bath after realizing just how late it is. After my wonderful bath, I look at the large grandfather clock in my room and decide to get some rest.

     Running. I am running through the forest. Why am I running? My body subconsciously sprints faster when I hear an earth-shattering growl. Suddenly, my feet begin burning like I am running on hot coals so, I try to run faster. The thing chasing me gets closer and I am getting slower because of my burning feet. I try to jump over anything I can trip on but my charred feet fail me. I fall onto my stomach which burns me like I am in an oven. The heat spreads up my chest, my neck, and my face in unison with it running down my spine like a snake and down my thighs, calves, and ankles. Hot tears run down my face while I suffer on the boiling ground.

     I am lifted from my nightmare by someone picking me up from the now wet bed from my profuse sweating. The heat rolls through my body like waves and I am dropped into an ice cold bathtub. I groan in pain to the blurry figure hunched over me, submerging my still clothed body in the ice water. My vision finally clears and I see Blue hunched over me along with Mrs. Ella. They drench me with more water but it doesn't help very much with my nightgown sticking to me, trapping in the heat. "We have to Ella." I hear Blue say sternly to Mrs. Ella in the most serious voice I have heard from him. "Master won't be pleased... But you're right." She says then moves more toward my legs. Blue hunches over my torso and grips the top of my nightgown while Mrs. Ella grips the bottom. They simultaneously count to 3 then rip the beautiful, silk nightgown down the middle. I am flooded with instant relief and I feel like I have just been extinguished. I swear there is steam coming off of me.

     We sit in silence for a couple more minutes before I finally come to my senses and cover myself up. "Are you okay now?" Mrs. Ella asks while stroking my drenched hair. I nod quietly and get out of the bathtub when Blue leaves the room. Mrs. Ella wraps me in a towel because now, I am shivering from the cold water. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions, love. I'll answer as much as I can tomorrow morning because I'm sure you are exhausted." Mrs. Ella says softly while stroking my newly clothed arm. She begins walking out but I stop her. "Wait..." I mumble, my voice very gravelly. "Please explain now. I won't be getting any sleep until I know what that was..." I finish while sitting on my bed which has freshly changed sheets. 

     "Okay, where do I start?"

(A/N : BTW I don't usually like putting up pictures or a cast but that sexy beast in the last chapter is an exception ;) if you want a better picture of the characters just message me and I'll relate them to a celebrity or send you back a picture :)) )