Chapter 6

KAY POV (new POV)

I know the way JJ looks at my Vik. I wonder how no one has realised that JJ is trying to steal my Vik. Whenever I'm with Vik, I can see the jealousy in JJ's eyes. He is so pathetic and weak. I promise that one day, I will end him if he gets any closer to Vik.

"Hey Kay!" Vik excitedly screamed as he ran from JJ to me.

"Hey Vikky! Ready to go?" I giggled and gave Vik a small kiss on his soft lips.

"Wait. I forgot to get my sunnies so talk to JJ for a bit and I'll be right back." Vik smiled and walked up the stairs to get his sunnies.

"I know you love my Vik." I blurted out and my anger started to build up.

"Whatever." JJ bluntly replied and avoiding eye contact.

"If you do anything to try to steal my Vik," I walked closer to JJ, squinting my eyes," You will have to pay." I pushed JJ with my hands and he fell against the wall. His eyes filled with fire and anger

"Whatever bitch." JJ glared back at me. Before I had time to reply, Vik arrived.

"Everything alright?" Vik asked innocently and looked at both of us.

"Perfect" I replied in a monotone. I grabbed Vik's hand tightly and started to walk away. No one will ever steal my Vik.

--------------------------------------
Sorry that this chapter is a bit short by here it is anyways. I will try to write a longer one next chapter. Christmas is coming soon and I still can't believe how fast this year has gone.