Chapter 7

JJ POV

"Wow, this is so good." Josh took off his headphones, "So is this about Vik."

"Yeh, this was the only way to distract myself from my feelings."

"Dude, you have to tell Vik. You can't hold this any longer. He's getting married in a day." Okay, I skipped the story a bit so no hate pls.

"I know." I looked down at the floor, thinking about Vik makes me blush.

"VIK! COME HERE" Josh screamed. I stared at him. Why does he have to do this to me?

"JJ, you'll thank me later." Josh patted my back and walked away as he saw Vik waiting at the door.

"Hi JJ!" Vik smiled and my heart melted

"Hey." I spoke softly as I gave him my headphones. He looked at me with suspicion but I gave him a nod and a weak smile.

Vik carefully placed my headphones over his ears and carefully listened.
"That as beautiful JJ." Vik softly spoke as he took the headphones off, "you must really like this guy."

"Yes." I looked up and saw Vik's eyes twinkling, "Vik, I have something to tell you, " I hesitated for a while but I was soon comforted by Vik's hands rubbing on mine, "This song is about you."
Vik eyes widened on his blank face.

"I know you won't like me back but I had to get it off my chest."

"You know JJ, I had a huge crush on you when I first met you but I didn't say anything. I kept going to clubs and when I met Kay, she distracted me from you and slowly, my feelings disappeared." Vik spoke as he gripped my hands tighter. I leant closer to Vik and so did Vik. I gazed into his eyes and closed the gap between our lips. The kiss was slow yet passionate, sending me shivers. I wrapped my arms around his tiny, fragile body and pulled him closer to me. I desperately wanted Vik to be mine.

"JJ, I can't do this." Vik spoke as tears ran down from his eyes, "I'm getting married to Kay, tomorrow. I can't leave her for someone that I might not have feelings for. Sorry JJ for putting you through all of this." Vik got up and ran to his room, leaving tears on the floor.

--------------------------------------------

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE TODAY (IF YOU LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS ME) I'M SO HAPPY AND CAN'T WAIT TO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS! WHOOO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

I'm not going to post on Christmas or Boxing Day so early Merry Christmas to you all!