Two boobs, a hole, and a wanted pole

IMPORTANT: If you have an iPhone or can't find this story in full on AnyBooks app [where the whole story is at], please contact me at: gossamersilverglow at yahoo.com. Also, for anyone that donates $10 or more dollars in support of my writing can get the first 5 chapters of the sequel C for Cherry in advance! You can show your support here: paypal.me/gossamersilverglow

A bigger dilemma of my life happened when my gay best friend unintentionally turned me on at some random pool party. Up until that point, I'd never had the urge to do a guy or a girl for that matter. At twenty, I could honestly admit that I'd never been attracted to anyone that wasn't a movie star. I was a late bloomer to some, yet the idea of a relationship with a movie star would never happen. In that choice, I had safety from STD's, unwanted babies, and heartbreak when I selected which screen hottie would cause my delightful vibrated orgasm.

The rabbit was an all-time favorite.

"So, Ethan, I was wondering..." I started as if it were a normal conversation with anyone of my friends.

If I wasn't so comfortable around him I wouldn't be able to ask this rather uncomfortable question. Especially since I had no way of knowing how it would change our relationship in the future. Unfortunately, I was that comfortable with him.

His pine-green eyes and charcoal eyelashes fluttered as he shifted his gaze away from his book to glance at me with a raised eyebrow. "Do you plan on finishing that question?"

I shifted, suddenly wary. My light blue cotton shorts slipped higher up my thighs and I grabbed the back of my black tee, pulling the excess material behind me as an afterthought. The general effect was the material stretching across my breasts with the idea of that presenting me as a sex kitten in waiting.

That might have worked for a straight guy.

What the hell are you thinking, Cassie?

That was the thing though, I wasn't thinking, not really. To keep up with that ideal I let the words spill out. "I want you to take my virginity."

It hadn't come out a gobbled mess. Each word had been clear. I was either going to yip with joy like a new puppy or... Oh shit!

Those seven words bounced off the walls of his apartment, taunting me, teasing me with my stupidity. Saying it in my mind was a different reality to saying it out loud, and Ethan's silence made me wonder if I'd already ruined what we had.

What was I doing? How could I just say it like that?

I knew deep down our friendship was stronger than that, but my insecurities were ugly beasts. Blurting the words out had not been the best choice. I glance down at my chest and quickly released my shirt. My face flushed with humiliation. I'd even tried to make myself physically appealing to him. Two boobs and a hole between my legs kept insisting it wasn't possible to be appealing to him.

What was I thinking?

Resisting the urge to bow my burning face into my hands, I let my mortification consume me as I watched him, waiting for him to point and laugh, to tell me to get out for being so ridiculous, but all he did was blink at his paperback copy of Neverwhere, a frown creasing the sides of his full, slightly chapped, peach-colored lips. The only sign that he'd heard me was the subtle movement of his half-day stubble shadowed jaw clenching and releasing.

His tongue swiped his bottom lip before he turned his head towards me. The book in his hand flexed in his tightening grip and new tears in the binding formed.

"Cassie," he paused, his eyes lifting to the ceiling like he was searching for help on what to say. "You were there when I told you I was gay, weren't you? I mean it was five years ago, but it did happen."