Bonus: Character Profiles and Sethanism pt. 1 [Ethan's POV]

Warning: Character profile content will have future spoilers. Not heavy, plot changing spoilers, but they are there. If you just care about the Sethanism chapter pt. 1 (total of 4 parts) from Ethan's POV then scroll down!

Cassie Donovan

Early Years: Infant-19 - born May 15th, 1996. Birth parents died when she was a baby. Adoptive parents Ed and Frankie had her since she was five, but due to complications [finances, health, availability etc.] didn't gain full custody until Cassie's eighth birthday. Frankie was diagnosed with stage IV pancreatic cancer and died when Cassie was thirteen. Ed followed two years later from a bad heart--Cassie believes he died of a broken heart. Ethan's parents took Cassie in but did not adopt her because Ethan's mother Jeanine had (and still has) ulterior motives on getting the two married. Unfortunately, Cassie misinterpreted it when she lived with them and continued to believe she was unwanted, a feeling that had run rampant for the first five years of her life. At sixteen, with the help of Ethan's father Mickey (a lawyer/judge), Cassie applied for emancipation. She has lived by herself since she was sixteen and has financially supported herself since she was seventeen, school included.

Age: 20 at the beginning of V, 21 by the end of part 1

Job: Barista at The Coffee Barn owned by Megan and Mason; in the process of having a child for a couple, Anna and Maddox, who are struggling to have one

Physical features: Light brown/gold (think: bits of wet and dry sand mixed together), curly hair with sapphire blue eyes

Current Major: Applied Science/Basic Business

Current Minor: Business Management (will switch these eventually)

Personality: Loyal, outgoing, outspoken, dirty-minded, quirky sense of humor, has a real stubborn streak, easily misinterprets situations, has low self-esteem stemming from childhood traumas but developing further throughout high school, loves hard and never stops [once she loves you, she will love you forever no matter what--this caused others during her high school years, to label her a 'doormat' or 'a puppy who can't take a hint'], she does not like to ask for help, but will take it if it's offered

Ethan Frost

Early Years: Born October 8th, 1995; Ethan had [and has had] a very easy life, but has the empathy and ability to recognize that others aren't as lucky as him through his association with Cassie and later on, Seth. His intelligence was noted early on and he had an opportunity to skip all of high school, but his parents wanted him to have the full school experience. The only hiccups in his early life were Cassie and the realization that he was attracted to the same sex in his preteens. He came out to Cassie at 15.

Age: 21 in V, 22 in V pt. 2

Job: Teacher's assistant

Physical features: Dirty blonde, green eyes (a mix of pine and emerald green)

Major: Business Management/Entrepreneurship

Minor: International Business

Personality: Empathetic, easy-going, almost an expert at reading body language, is ashamed of being gay--this caused conflict for him and Seth in their early dating years and still raises a few problems currently, has deep emotional bonds [gratitude, love, utter devotion] to Cassie that he doesn't realize

Seth Katsaros

Early Years: Born March 20th, 1995, comes from a strict Greek/Italian mafia family where, when they weren't going to church and praying, they were trafficking guns, drugs, and people. The men in Seth's family got into the business at the age of twelve through sexual initiation that involved a trafficked female. Initiation can involve drugs, alcohol, witnesses, involuntary and voluntary participants, etc. Seth's mother was killed in a drive-by shooting from an enemy family and his sister raised him. In order to keep Seth from the 'initiation,' his sister made him attend school year-round. Keeping him preoccupied with school and sports had only worked in showing his father Seth's potential and on his eleventh birthday, he was initiated. His sister died from childbirth when he was fifteen.