Never have to ask [Seth's POV] FULL CHAPTER!

One week later...

Seth groaned as his back arched, stretching enough to wake himself up but not enough to disturb Cassie, who was sleeping beside him. "Morning, baby," Seth said through his stretch, letting his eyes focus on Ethan hopping on one foot with a toothbrush in his mouth as he tried to put a shoe on.

Finally managing to slip his foot in, Ethan shot a quick grin to Seth and darted to the bathroom. The sound of spit and the faucet running was followed quickly by fast-moving steps as Ethan exited the bathroom and darted towards Seth to steal a quick goodbye kiss.

"Don't go to class today," Seth whispered against Ethan's mouth. He reached his hand up and wiped the residual toothpaste that had accumulated in the corner of his mouth. He popped his finger into his mouth and let out an appreciative grunt. "Mm, minty."

Ethan rolled his eyes and turned to leave, but Seth's hand darted out to stop him. "Ethan."

"Seth, I can't. I'm teaching today."

"You always teach and since you aren't getting paid to do your teachers' job I'm thinking you can ditch."

Ethan shrugged and adjusted the strap of his brown leather bag over his shoulder. "It's an amazing teaching experience to have to explain how things work. I'm learning at the same time," Ethan paused and raised an eyebrow as he gestured towards Cassie. "Neither one of you have anything to do today. No classes, no gym, no work... spend the day together."

Seth exhaled slowly and glanced over at the sleeping woman who helped make this last week the most healing, pleasurable week of his life. "I don't know if that's such a good idea. We agreed to go slow about things. Remember?"

The frown furrowing Ethan's brow and the worry etched in his eyes as he glanced back and forth between Seth and Cassie showed. "Are you afraid to be alone with her?"

Seth swallowed. "I mean, yes—well, no, not really. You're always with us. It's you and me, and then it's you and her, but not me and her. Ya know? Besides, I think it's more her than me though. Who's afraid, I mean."

Taking a seat so that the curve of his back rested against Seth's hips, Ethan gave Seth a deep, contemplating look. "Okay, I know there's a virtually self-educated man in there somewhere, so I won't poke fun at how you put that."

Seth snorted and gave Ethan a proper elbow to the side. "You just did."

"Fine, fine. In all seriousness, what's the problem?"

"She won't touch me."

Ethan raised his eyebrow again. "We agreed on no sex, just foreplay with her. I don't see the problem."

"Right, no insertion, but she can still touch me. She doesn't though. She lets me touch her, but even when you and I are having sex and she's watching... don't you notice it? She touches you every time, but she just stares at me like a wounded animal."