Girl parts [pt. 1/2]

Five minutes later, 'awkward' reared its ugly, vicious head once again. Seth, the one who suggested our current position, had moved to the couch and was sitting directly above us, thoroughly amused at Ethan's uncertainty, and watching intently with his chin in his hands as Ethan tried to settle his body on top of mine. We went from me in Ethan's lap, to me lying on my back against Ethan's shaggy, white carpet. I still had my skirt on, but it was bunched up at my waist, exposing my skull and cross designed white underwear. This moment had potential in that it could've been one of the most erotic moments of my life... if only Ethan would keep his elbows to himself.

I giggled under him as he tried once again, this time his elbow catching my just as ticklish side. Ethan pulled back scowling as he settled his weight on his knees. He reached forward to grip my thighs, trying to push them apart so he could rest against me. This started a completely new bout of laughter as the feel of his fingers digging into my flesh tickled more.

"Would you stop?" Ethan asked with exasperation. "I don't remember you being this ticklish," he added with a deep scowl.

I tried to hold in my laughter, knowing his flustered expression had nothing to do with being turned on. It was one of those situations that would go down in history as crazy. Really, 'awkward' is what it was and this—giggling inappropriately—was how I reacted to it. Although I got the better end of the deal, I think. Lying on my back while Ethan tried to find a comfortable position... the situation alone was enough to get me going again.

It was almost a gawd awful shame Ethan didn't see the humor in it. If it wasn't so indecent I'd send it to one of those funny shows. We'd win the grand prize. Ethan would've seen it if he wasn't so flustered, but it wasn't in my nature to let something like this go. I could do comic relief as well as the next person, and especially better than Seth.

"Oh, mm, right there, baby." I managed a fake moan before a snort of laughter escaped.

Seth chuckled and Ethan scowled. Not the result I'd been wanting, but it would do. I quickly turned my head to the side, my cheek pressing into the carpet as I gasped for breath between laughter and the occasional cough.

"Well, I'm glad you two find this amusing," Ethan said.

"Cassie," Seth mumbled, his tone reprimanding, but amused all-at-once as he shook his head. He made a quick gesture towards Ethan. "Ethan, take your jeans off, show her the goods. Maybe she'll get more serious."

I instantly sobered. Ooh. Good idea!

Ethan pulled back, steadying himself on his knees, his hands placed at his hips. "If I'm taking the rest of my clothes off so are you," he said.

Whoa! Two for one. Hooray!

"Yeah Seth, take it all off!" I giggled and lifted my gaze towards him. "Don't be shy. I promise I'll talk to your face and not your chest!"

"Actually, Cassie, I was talking to you," Ethan said.

"I-" I started. "Oh, fine. I see how you are," I teased, smirking up at the both of them as I pushed myself up onto my elbows. "Seth still has to take his stuff off too. Now, strip... the both of you!" I clucked my tongue and crinkled my nose into a scowl to rival all scowls when neither of them moved. "Well?"

"I wanted to wait. See how Ethan responded to you without me whispering dirty words into his ear. Without me naked, but fuckin-a if that wasn't a hot little speech," Seth said and whipped his shirt off his head, throwing it at my face.

His warmth clung to the gray material. Resisting the urge to smash it into my face for a better whiff, I balled the shirt up and threw it back. He dodged it easily. I made a 'tsk' noise and sat up fully, bringing my face and upper body closer to Ethan's. His eyes widened, but he didn't move. "I think you're right, Seth, maybe I should try first."