Sensitive kisses

My month's long fantasy accumulated into this one moment and we hadn't even started the cherry-picking.

Too many times had I woken from a dream where Ethan and Seth were the leads and I would make a small cameo. Only occasionally was I the main star and those were the dreams that made me orgasm in my sleep. So, saying I'd merely thought about having a threesome with my two best friends was the biggest understatement of the millennia. Now, having it actually happen was hot.

Hot, but damn awkward too.

There was a caged monster trying to break free inside me as I watched Seth give Ethan a reassuring smile. They both looked so calm and here I was about ready to attack. To keep from doing so, I pushed my palms into my lower abdomen hoping to release some of the pressure their hands—partially down my underwear—were causing.

When Seth started pulling Ethan's hand further down I let out a panicked squeal and tried to slam my thighs shut, only to be caught up short because Seth was still between them. "Look, I'm all for diving in, but if you keep going I'm gonna... look," I repeated, trying to breathe and speak without stuttering, "I'm feeling really, really physically sensitive at the moment. Maybe we can kiss first?"

I'd kept my eyes shut the entire time I spoke, worried that the sight of them about to explore 'down unda' might cause me to have an embarrassing premature moment. I felt Ethan's hand move from under Seth's first, but I could tell Seth was debating. My eyes popped open to look at him. Seth was completely transfixed on where his hand was. His thumb continued caressing my pubic bone and his eyes lifted to mine as he allowed his hand to slide down another inch.

My whole body tensed and I stopped breathing. My hips started a tight circular movement of encouragement as his caressing fingers applied a massage-like pressure. I jolted forward as he started to slide his hand down more, awkwardly reaching for Seth's wrist beneath my skirt to stop his descent.

Now that I could think, I half-heartedly glared at Seth only to notice his chest heaving. Since I wasn't the only one affected by what happened, I felt less embarrassed by my over-excited reaction. His eyes were bright with lust and adrenaline, and though I'd pulled his hand away he was still touching me. Both of his hands clamped down on my thighs, wrapping them tighter around him.

"That was fucking hot," Seth said breathlessly. "It doesn't take much to turn you on, does it?"

I exhaled loudly and collapsed into the couch. Giving a timid smile to a hovering Ethan, I fanned my face. "If you had two male gods about to go down on you it wouldn't take much to turn you on either."

Seth pushed my knees apart enough so that he could place an open-mouthed kiss against my right thigh as a reward for my comment. He pulled away and licked his lips curiously. "You taste like coconut," he mumbled. "I'm used to you smelling like coconut, but I didn't think you'd actually taste like it."

"Coconut oil is great for the skin."

"Ah."

Insert awkward moment number two.

"So," Seth started. "I kissed you, now can we—" This time instead of his hand, he shifted his body and bowed his head like he was about to go under my skirt.

"Not there! A kiss on the mouth!" I rushed the words out so fast it sounded like a foreign language.

Seth pulled away with a laugh. "I was kidding! I know what you meant. It was comic relief. You're so tense."

He pulled me down so that I was no longer sitting on the couch, but in his lap. It was so sudden all I could do was blink at him. Seth gave a seductive, slow smile as he cupped the nape of my neck and pulled me to him, placing a gentle, chaste kiss against my mouth.