Chapter 5

First of all, it is completely insane to me that over 200 people have read my sad little story. Thank you so much. And sorry about the wait.

The shower was running when Mari entered the room. She sighed. If anyone understand what Courtney was going through, it was Mari.
Despite not being told the total situation, she knew exactly what was going on. When she and Sohinki began dating, they kept it a secret for 3 months before Lasercorn caught them.
They fought with the company for a week to keep their jobs. She doubted that they would let another incident slip by, especially since it involved Anthony.
The water stopped running.
"Courtney?"
"...Yeah?"
"Are you ok?"
"Gimme a sec!" The other girl said loudly.
A few moments later, Courtney emerged from the bathroom in sweatpants and a tank top, drying her hair with a towel.
"What do I do?" Mari stood and wrapped Courtney in a hug.
"I promise that it'll be ok." Courtney sighed and stepped away from Mari's embrace.
"Mari?"
"You need to talk to him," she quickly pulled out her phone and started typed,"I'm texting Ian. He'll meet us by the stage."

Anthony slammed the door behind him and dropped to the floor. He covered his face in his hands," What did I do?"
Someone knocked on the door, "Anthony? Can I come in?"
"Sure." Ian opened the door and quietly shut it behind him. He sat next to his friend.
"...Do you want to talk about it?"
"...No."
"...Ok, but you're being stupid about this."
"Ian-"
"Stop it, ok? You're great, Anthony. You deserve someone like Courtney, who is also great. You liked her since you met her. I mean, everyone likes Courtney."
"Yeah, so now everyone's mad at me," Anthony leaned against the wall and sighed.
"Um...Mari just texted me. C'mon," he patted Anthony's leg," We are going to the stage."
"Why?"
Ian stood," Just get up. You and Courtney are going to talk this out like big kids."
Anthony sluggishly followed Ian.
This was going to suck.