Chapter 6 *final part

Anthony sluggishly trudged behind Ian as they walked to the outside theater. Ian was surprisingly quiet. Anthony felt gross, with cold mashed potatoes stuck in his hair and shirt.
Once they approached the rows of seat, he could see Mari and Courtney and Joe.
"You'll be ok," Ian said, "This will help you."
Courtney stared at the ground as they neared. Joe stood and crossed his arms, "Are you ok, Anthony?"
"Yeah," he grumbled in response.
Joe sighed," Mari, Ian, and I are going there," he pointed to the opposite side of the stage, "If you need us, just holler."
Mari patted Courtney's back before going Ian and Joe on her feet.
"Stay calm," Ian spoke under his breath before walking away.
"...Hey," Anthony said softly as he sat next to her, "Are you ok?"
"Yes," she glance at him quickly before looking back to the ground, "Im sorry about getting mashed potatoes in your hair."
"I'm sorry about what I said."
Her lips twitched into a smile," It's ok."
"...Are you sorry that we kissed?"
"No...I just don't want to fired. They wouldn't fire you, but I'm expendable to them."
"No! What?" Anthony exclaimed, "Courtney, you're amazing. They would be stupid to fire you."
Her smile grew brighter,"...Anthony...What are we going to do?"
"I don't know," he but his lip, "Let's just...let it be. We don't have to say that we're dating or boyfriend and girlfriend we could just...be together. We don't have to be lonely anymore."
"...Ok."
"Yeah, that's right!" Joven cheered from behind them.
"Shut up!" Sohinki yelled, "They're not supposed to know that we were watching!"
"They know now," Olivia commented.
"Real smooth guys," Joe laughed as he walked up to Courtney and Anthony, "Don't worry, you too. I'll make sure that you won't get fired."
Lasercorn popped up from their hiding place, "I take credit for this; I saw their first kiss. Also, Anthony if you hurt her I will do things." More loud banter filled the air as Courtney turned back to Anthony.
"So this is our life now, huh?"
"I guess so," Anthony smiled, "But I'm ok with that."
"...Me too."
Well...that's it. I'm sorry if this isn't the ending you were waiting for, but I didn't want it to be overly-dramatic. I'm happy with it, and that's what really matters.

So I'm thinking of writing a smosh AU, but I need help. Should I do a mad max AU or zombie apocalypse AU? Please comment to let me know!!! Be warned,the mad max one will only include the people in the video. Also, these fics will probably have Courtney or Mari as the protagonist.

Thanks for reading my sad little story.