Chapter One: Sassy Goldie

Goldie's P.O.V
I awoke from my sleep when Springtrap came running in yelling "GOLDIE!!!" I growled deep inside my head as I knew if I did it out loud I would be punished by my "so called master". So I calmly got up and asked " What is it Spring?" He looked quite surprised by that but said " I need you to clean the basement and come to my room in 5 hours" I nodded and he left, just before he went outside the door I growled out loud at him. I suddenly realised I'd growled out loud and covered my mouth, but it was too late Springtrap had already turned around and was coming back to me. I cowered away from him each step he came towards me when I finally hit the wall. I closed my eyes squirming and turned my head away from him as I felt his breath on my face. He then said " Goldie..." I opened my eyes to see his face and stuttered out " y-yes S-Spring?" He then continued his sentence at my sass outburst. " You know how I feel about sass don't u?" I quietly answered with " y-yes" " Then don't give me sass Goldie!" He said as he grabbed my arms and dragged me towards him. I blushed and squirmed desperate to get away but his grip on me was too strong. "Don't try to get away Goldie. You won't be able to" he said. So I stopped as he grinned at me and licked my ear as I shivered. He decided to let me go which was surprising but I ran to the basement anyway. I found Freddy, Toy Freddy and Shadow Freddy down there cleaning. Thank god we had our certain places to go. Bears had the basement, chickens had the kitchen, bunnies (besides master of course) had the gardens, foxes had the living room and others had the bathrooms and bedrooms, except for masters bedroom that was mine. I ran down there and Freddy looked up at me and raised an eyebrow, " You ok sis?" He asked concerned. " I'm fine" I replied and started cleaning. About 5 hours later Shadow Freddy reminded me that it was time to clean masters room while they finished down here. So I made my way up to his room. I knocked on the door and entered. " you wanted something?" I said/asked. He replied with " Yes clean my room and fix the bed please" I started to clean the floor and then went to the bed fixing the deuvt. Springtrap pinned me against the nearest wall and whispered into my ear " No sass Goldie remember" He reminded me. He kissed and licked and nipped my neck. Which didn't matter to me it was the ears that were my sensitive part but I still asked stuttering " w-what are you doing?" He ignored me and went to my ears doing the same thing to my neck to them. I tried to get away but I couldn't and each time I tried to he would lick my ears I hated it but at the same time it felt so good. He stopped then and went onto tickling me with his tongue which I also hate since I'm very ticklish. He took lots of time when he tickle licked my ears. Again I tried to get away but he pinned me down onto the bed and continued I started moaning now I couldn't hold it in it just felt so good and at the same time I hated it. He finally stopped and kissed me, before he let me go he said in my ear " remember no more sass" I thought to myself never again with the sass out loud.