Chapter Three: Crystal

Goldie's P.O.V
It's been about 6 days since my little"sass incident" I haven't really spoken since. Until one day Springy came up to me and said " A friend is coming today and you going to be with me during this, But remember no sass to me or her" I nodded. When she arrived she arrived with a boy named Josh. They introduced themselves and about 3 hours later they started leaving but Josh had grabbed my arm. I tried to tell him not to but he had tapped my mouth. Crystal grabbed him and they left. I un-tapped my mouth and Springtrap looked at me. "Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded but he didn't help so why did he ask that? I asked myself I growled once I realised it was out loud I ran and ran until I came to a dead end. Springtrap came closer and closer. " I-I'm sorry P-please d-don't" I begged. He looked at me and grinned. He started licking my ear. He whispered into it " No sass!" He smirked and starts his punishment again. He started to attack my ear with nipping,licking and kissing he pinned me on the ground and continued. As always I tried to get away but he licked my u know what 😉 I gasped each time he did and stopped trying to escape and took my punishment but this time it was different. He stripped himself and me. I started panicking as he tapped my mouth and tied my legs and hands together preventing me from moving,escaping and talking. ' What the fuck is he doing?' I asked myself. He slid his 😉 into me and thrusts. I moaned and groaned as we both came he did this and licked my ears. About 6 hours of this which is not possible lol he stopped and put my clothes back on and his, untapped and untied me. He smirked and whispered into my ears " NO MORE SASS" and then he he went back to kissing me and licking my ears.
What the fuck did I just write!?