Chapter Two: NO MORE SASS

Springtrap's P.O.V
I watched as she ran out of my room. To be honest as much as I hated sass I wanted her to give me sass again because it was funny to see her hating what I was doing but loving it at the same time. I had a phone call according to Chica so I picked it up and started talking.
Goldie's P.O.V
I can't believe he did that! I feel so...VIOLATED!! I mean it was my own fault for giving him sass and I kinda wanted it again it felt soooo good but I wasn't going to because as much as I loved it I also hated it. Today was everyone's day off Except mine since I live here but I didn't have to do work so yay. As everyone else left Springtrap came over to me and said " Have a good night beautiful~" I rolled my eyes but I then realised that counted as sass. I prayed and I hoped that he didn't notice but unfortunately he did. OH GOD HELP ME! Now it begins again... He dragged me to his room once again. I wanted this to happen but at the same time I didn't. He pinned me down onto the bed again and started to lick my ears. I struggled, squirmed and tried to get free of his grip, but I couldn't and each time I tried he would go even slower than before making me feel even more emotion. " Just stop trying to get away Goldie~ I know your enjoying this really" He smirked. I blushed and moaned deep down I was enjoying this but I didn't want him to know that. He decided to chew my ears I HATED IT!!!! Because each time he chewed after 5 minutes he'd lick where he chewed. He did this for about 2 hours and then he let me go after lifting up my chin and kissing me. I was hot mess. I was blushing a really deep red nearly as red as foxy's fur but I didn't show him that. I decided no more sass especially out loud!