Chapter Four: Fun times Part 1

Goldie's P.O.V
Today I decided to go to the shops even though it was Chica's job. She already knew as it was the last job of the day, but master did not. After I came back from the shops Springtrap was waiting outside for me, glaring. " What?" I asked. "Where were you?" He asked sternly. "At the shops" I replied. Springtrap looked at me,confused. "But, that's Chica's job" He reminded me. "I know I was just helping her out" I reassured him. "Ok?" He said, still confused. He ran in front of me when I went inside, I was confused at his sudden actions. "What is it Spring?" He leaned forward to me and said " What did u buy?" I thought to myself 'what is it to him?' I replied "Everything on the list?" He the asked "what is on the list?" " What is it to you?" I growled and once I realised I had a gasped and cowered away from Springtrap. He suddenly realised I'd given him sass. He dragged me into his room and pinned me onto the bed. He got in real close to my face and said "I think you need to learn a BIG lesson NO SASS!!!" He stripped us both and started licking and softly biting my ear. I bit my lip to make sure I didn't moan. He pinned me down tightly and grinned. 'What is he planning to do?' I asked myself. I watched him as he blind-folded me. He slid his 😉 into me and started thrusting. I bit my lip even harder trying desperately not to moan. He kept hitting my g spot and licking my ear. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I moaned and he kissed me and grinned. He seemed to love this, seeing me blind-folding while he thrusted me. He continued to thrust into my g spot and we kept cumming. It finally ended he put our clothes back on and rocked me, while cuddling, he whispered into my ear also licking it: "No sass love~" I sighed in my head and closed my eyes eventually drifting off to sleep.
What the FUKING fuck did I just write D: !?