AUTHOR'S NOTE

Into the Light Disclaimer: All characters and the universe of this Warcraft Fanfiction novella (apart from Idira, who is my own creation) are from the MMORPG World of Warcraft, and are owned by Blizzard Entertainment. The story crafted into it, is of course, my own.

Well hello there, fellow Wattpadders! Thank you so much for clicking Read, how cool of you to pick me! I hope you will enjoy this story which I wrote over the course of November 2016, during NaNoWriMo

Long have I wanted to write a story that could justify Illidan's redemption, alongside a final confrontation against the Legion and its leader Sargeras. Blizz's current expansion, Legion, has gone deep with the lore, and provided plenty of material for us writers to play with. Into the Light is filled with passion, hope and sometimes despair. The story unfolds through the points of view of five characters, which help to add a lot of depth to the overall story.

If you like any parts in particular, please comment and let me know, it's lonely work writing, and feedback is always appreciated! If you are a die-hard lore fan and see a glaring mistake in my lore, please do let me know, and I will fix it. I have tried very hard to make this story work with and be worthy of Blizz's amazing lore.

Otherwise, I have been playing World of Warcraft since April 2006 with my night elf druid. I am a member of the Scholars of Light guild and hang out on the Bronzebeard-EU server. I am actually not very good at raiding, instead I enjoy the lore, collect pets, explore, and work on achievements. It works :)