Clavis Et Ianua

EUGENE, RAPUNZEL and some soldiers searched the corpse-laden room.

"What happened here?" Rapunzel looked around.

Rapunzel moved up to a burnt corpse and Commander Gregers drew a sword, raising it above Rapunzel.

"Rapunzel!" Eugene reached to her.

Commander Gregers swung at Rapunzel when Maggie burst in, spraying fire on all the soldiers. The dragon flew toward Rapunzel who smiled in surprise.

"Maggie, what're you doing here?" Rapunzel asked.

"There're soldiers everywhere. We need to go now." Maggie said.

"Okay." Rapunzel said.

Eugene and Rapunzel mounted Maggie and she flew toward a wall.

JACK SMACKED away two earthbenders aside, Tooth blew another away with her wings, Bunny tossed his boomerangs at a firebender, and Astrid and Hiccup burned six benders that attacked them with dragons. Elsa picked up Anna and turned to the others.

"You need to get Anna out of here!" Jack said.

A bender landed nearby and sent water Elsa's way. She dodged it and blanketed the bender in ice. Elsa quickly flew off and swerved away from a rock tossed at her by a bender. She soared over the city and saw Sandy and Santa flying about, fighting benders on roof tops.

"This is bad."

Elsa looked at the city below and saw Red Lotus members fighting soldiers in the streets, killing them off one by one.

"How are we gonna stop them?" Elsa asked herself in a panic when she heard thunder. "Huh?"

An earthbender flung a boulder at Elsa, knocking her out of the sky, sending her plummeting onto a soldier below. She scrambled to her feet and a Red Lotus member shot fire on her, throwing her back down. Elsa tried to stand and the snow swept by, blinding her and pushing the Red Lotus member back.

"Anna!" Elsa called. "Anna!"

Elsa saw Anna lying in the snow nearby and trudged up to her. She picked her up and tried to control the snow, but failed. She looked around and shot ice through house's wall. She jumped into the building and sealed the hole with ice, setting Anna on a chair.

Elsa looked around for something to help Anna when Maggie suddenly crashed into the room with Eugene, Rapunzel and her baby Kristi on her back.

"What the -," Elsa turned to the dragon. "Rapunzel? What happened?"

"The castle's overrun; we need to get out of here." Rapunzel said.

"Come on, we need to find the others and get out of here before the storm gets worse." Eugene said.

"Wait, what about Balder, where is he?" Elsa asked. Eugene and Rapunzel looked at each other in worry and Elsa's eyes widened in fear. "What happened?" She demanded.

"We don't know what happened to him." Eugene said.

"What?" Elsa felt weak-kneed.

"We were attacked by our own soldiers and we had to get out of there quickly. Balder held them off and we came back with reinforcements when we found he had suddenly vanished." Rapunzel explained. "I'm sorry, Elsa."

Elsa sifted her mind and tears well within her as she looks around.

"Elsa, I promise, we'll do everything we can to get him back, but we need to get out of here now before the storm traps us here." Eugene said.