Ashu yuta x tomboy reader (LEMON)

Nobody's pov
(F/n)(l/n) was tomboy girl who have been dating with member of thrive which is ashu yuta. They're been dating for 5 years.
(F/n)(l/n) pov
Yo yuta wanna go ride motorcycle together ? Wait _______, you're a girl why did you ride motorcycle? Ask his boy friend? Well i was bored so I wanna ride motorcycle with you babe. Yuta suddenly blush. Ok then let's go his boyfriend then ride motorcycle with______. Then they went to a restaurant to have dinner.
Yuta's pov
Okay. I need to ask _____ to marry me. I mean we already dating for 5 years and we haven't married. I hope she will accept me. Hi _____ you look beautiful and cute tonight. _______ blush. Thanks for the compliment babe. No problem. Shall we go in ?? I ask sweetly. Sure then we went to the restaurant and then look at the menu we order a steak,orange juice and ice - cream
. Before we went home, i hold her hand and kneel down. ______ ever since we dating for 5 years , i feel like nothing can change our relationship. So i was asking you then i took out a blue box with a ring inside will you marry me ?
______ pov
I was shock that yuta proposed me to marry him. I was so happy. Sure cubby I'll marry you. Then we hug each other and kiss each other in front of many people. Few months later, we were married and live together. One day when we were sleeping, i feel something touch my lips. It's was yuta's lips crashing into mine. Then he suddenly whisper something on my ear *lets have Sex* i was surprise when he say he want to do that with me. Then,he kiss me passionly while his hand went to my chest and took off  my shirt. I realise that he unclip my bra. I wanna scold at him, but he keep kissing me so i don't scold him. Then his hand reached my breast, he use one of his hand to play with my left one while he suck the other one. I moan, then his other hand went down to my private part. Then he pull down my pants and underwear. Then he insert his finger into my motherhood. I moan. y-y-uta c-can y-ou stop p-please ? I ask him but he didn't answer my question. Then he insert another finger, i was in pain. I want him to stop but he's too strong. Then he released his finger and unzip his pant and he took out his hard member. I was shocked to see his hard member. "Is it okay if I put this in ? Ask yuta." well if you want to then do it but don't too hard ok. Then he insert his hard member into my motherhood i scream because it was hurt when he insert his member. Are you okay ? "Should i stop it?"ask my husband."Don't stop just continue." Then he keep move up and down. Then i realize that i almost come. "Y-y-yuta i think I'm come." Me too_____. Then we come together. Today is the best day ever. Thanks sweetie. Said yuta. No problem babe.

Thanks for the request Toshirolover i hope you like it. If you want to request you can comment me in the box or you can PM me.
The italic words mean in his/her mind