Kitakado Tomohisa X reader (FLUFF)

Nobody's pov
_______ and Tomo have been dating for 2 month. Nobody knows they are dating except for Ryuji and tsubasa. They help you both to keep your relationship. Now they already married. They both have 2 kids name yuki and toma.
______ pov
I was waiting for tomo to come back from his work. I know that he's been working hard to fulfill our needs. It's been a month since he's working as a member on a group. Then, i took my phone dial his number and call him
Y/n : hello, tomo.
Tomo : hi,babe. Why are you calling?
Y/n : i miss you,honey. It's been a month since you go work and didn't went home. The kids also miss you. Can you go home please ?
Tomo : don't worry babe. I'll be home in 3 ok. I miss your cuddle.
Y/n : i miss your cuddle too. I'll wait you.and so the kids.
Tomo : ok then, bye 😘😘 .
Y/n : byee. 😘😘.
Tomohisa's pov
I really wanna go home soon. Cause it's been a month since i didn't see ____ and the kids. Since it's 02.59, i ask permission to our manager if she can let me go home early. She say yes. Then i went to the car and go home. When i arrive at my house, i open the door and saw my kids are waiting for me at the dining room. When i ask them where is ____,they say that she's on the bedroom. When i went to our bedroom, i saw her reading a book.
_________ pov
Since i was bored, i went to mine and tomo's room and read a book about love. I don't know why i love this kind of book. Suddenly, someone came from behind me and cover my eyes. Guess who is it ?? Ask   the mysterious person.let me guess it is Tomo ??. How did you know that it's me,babe? Cause i hear your voice down stair. So you miss my cuddle do you tomo? I sure did. You wanna do it now ?? Sure, but we should take a bath first. Ok babe.
Nobody's pov
So,______and tomo went to take a bath. After they took a bath, they went to the bed and start cuddle. First, tomo kiss her and then he went do to _______ ear and whisper "i miss you babe." Same here tomo. Then,tomo kiss her neck. Then, they went sleep.

That's all for the story. I hope you like it. Cause i never made fluff story. Y/n means your name. If you wanna request please write it in the comment box or you can PM me. Bye 🤗🤗. This story is requested by IchinoseSeira. Thanks for the request.