Arata Uduki X Reader

Nobody's pov
Arata,Aoi and ____ have been best friend since they were kids. They live together since their parents died in car accident. Aoi looks like a mom since he always cook food for you and arata. While arata is like her father who protect her. ______ has a feeling for arata since the day they meet.
_______ pov
I had feeling for arata ever since i was kid. I want to tell him about my feeling for him. He might think that i have a feeling for him as a father,but i had a feeling for him more than a father. I decide to confess my feeling for him when he went home from work with aoi.
Arata's pov
I realise that i had feeling for ______ more than a kid but i think of her as a girlfriend. I wanna confess when i arrive at home. When we arrive, we went to the living room and take a seat. Suddenly, ______ came to the living room and bring us drink. Thanks for the drink,______. No problem dad. Um dad,yes____ ? Can i talk to you in private please ?? Ask ______ sure honey. Then we went to her room.
________ pov's
I tell dad to come to my room so I can confess my feeling for him. Then we arrive at my room. What do you want to tell me ______ ? I-i-i-i-i-i i was stuttered cause i scare if he didn't accept my feeling. You what ______ ?? I LOVE YOU ARATA UDUKI !!! I shout at him while blushing. He also blush and then he hug me. I also love you ______. Suddenly, he kneel down and took my hand. "_______ , will you be my girlfriend?? He ask me. I was shock. Then, i hug him and tell him yes. Then we both kiss each other .
Nobody's pov
Aoi went to _______ room to call her and arata to have dinner. When, aoi arrive at her room, he saw arata and _____. They were kissing each other. They didn't know that Aoi is looking at them while smiling. "I'm glad that they are together more than just parent." Aoi said that and then leave them alone.

That's all for the story. Thanks for the request. Hope you like it. Thank for the request Kuro_Neko09. Sorry if i post it too long . Byeeee 👋👋