Nome Tatsuhiro X Osari Hikaru

Nobody's pov
Nome and hikaru are childhood friend since they were child. They meet each other when they were chosen as a group called B-project and they were in a team called Moons. They were really happy that they were on the same group. One day when they were practice, they notices something in their heart. So they excuse themself.
Hikaru's pov
What is this feeling i had ? I never had this feeling before ? Is this because i had feeling for Tatsu ? I think i better confess to him. I went back to the practice room, then i realize that tatsu isn't there. I ask them where he is but no body knows where is he. Actually the whole B-pro members  knows that i love tatsu except himself. They keep teasing me to confess to him but i was so scared that he will reject me. Then i notice that there is a letter for me. When i open it, it said Dear hikaru, if you wanna know where i go please meet me at the first place we meet. Please come cause i wanna tell you something important. From : Tatsu.
I didn't know that tatsu write the letter. Then, i went to my room to change my clothes and prepare to go the fountain. Cause that's where me and tatsu met. When i arrive at the fountain, i saw tatsu in there holding a bouquet of rose. When he saw me, he walk toward me and give the flower to me.
Tatsu's pov
When hikaru arrive, i walk to him and give him the flower. He was really shock when i gave him the flower. T-tastu are yoo okay ? Ask hikaru. I'm fine. Um hikaru there something i wanna tell you. What is it tatsu? Ask hikaru. Then, i took a deep breath and i spoke. The truth is ever since i meet you here, i kinda feel that i met teh one who make my life happy which is you. I love you Hikaru. Will tou be my boyfriend? I ask him while blushing. He was blushing too of course Tatsu, I'll be your boyfriend. Then they kiss each other.

So this one is being requested by GabbyVargass. Thanks for the request. I hope you like it. If you wanna request, please PM or write in the comment box ok? Byeeeeeeee 👋
The italics words mean in his minds.
The bold words mean inside the letter.