Zay

"You good?" I asked looking over at shorty as I drove down the interstate

That was some wild ass shit she had done, but I was glad she shot Jason's hoe ass. That was my nigga's brother and all, but I just couldn't get down with the clown shit he continued to do.

First off, this nigga knew nothing about the streets, but when Josh got knocked he had to get Jason to move a fresh shipment for him and that included giving him our connect and exclusive clients. Pissed wouldn't even describe what I was when I returned and found out all this bullshit.

I was away plugging us in on some other shit for a month before I even found out about the whole thing. Now this nigga was smelling himself on some Nino Brown type shit.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me!" Anastasia spat with her leg bouncing up and down out of anger.

"Whoa shorty," I said taken back by her attitude. "I'm just trying to make sure you're cool, but fuck it!" I said frowning.

A bad bitch with a bad attitude always became real ugly to me. If the inside didn't match the outside, I couldn't entertain it.

"You're trying to make sure I'm cool, but clearly you knew this nigga was fucking off with some other bitch since you conveniently met him over there! I swear y'all niggas ain't shit! Be all up in a bitch face calling her sis and shit, but then be in the side bitch face doing the same!" Anastasia spat rolling her eyes.

"Okay first of all," I stated looking back and forth between her and the road. "What that man does is none of my business! I came for my money and that's it! I don't give a fuck what goes on in his personal life. Secondly, you can't get mad at anyone but yourself sweetheart. I'm sure this isn't the first time he's cheated on you. So before you go stomping around mad at me for some shit YOUR nigga Should have told you, check yourself. He ain't no fucking friend of mine and we don't link up and parlay to discuss personal shit! My relationship with him is strictly business, so miss me with that bullshit you're kicking!"

The fucking nerve of this girl. Women killed me. Don't be mad at me because you chose to love a fuck nigga! Any real man would never put a good woman in some of the positions that Jason put Anastasia in. Truth be told, he had her out here looking real stupid.

"Pull over!" Anastasia yelled causing me to suck my teeth, I was definitely not in the mood for this shit. "I said pull the fuck over!" She yelled grabbing the wheel causing me to swerve.

"Yo, what the fuck?!" I spat doing as she said. This crazy ass girl was gonna kill us both.

"Get the fuck outta my car!" Anastasia yelled mugging me.

"Man come on, you can't be serious. We're on the fucking interstate... What you want me to do?" I asked looking at her like she had lost her damn marbles.

"You can hitchhike, call an Uber, or whatever the fuck you need to do! Just know your disrespectful ass won't be riding in here!"

I chuckled lightly. "You serious right now? I'm not about to get out on the fucking interstate! You can at least drop me at a gas station or some shit!"