Zay

I sat in the parking lot of club Premier smoking a blunt to calm my nerves

I sat in the parking lot of club Premier smoking a blunt to calm my nerves. I didn't know what it was or what this girl had done to me to have me feeling such a way behind her, but I was fucked up bout shorty.

It had nothing to do with sex because we hadn't crossed that line, I vibed with her mental. Anastasia got me Through conversation alone.

She had broken barriers that it took the average person years to tear from around my heart. So me seeing her walk up those stairs with Mike really pissed me off. Initially I went to follow them, but Bear pulled me back and told me to walk it off. She wasn't my girl and I had no right to flip out, but damn... You don't get a nigga back like that.

I was in the process of reclining my seat when I saw Anastasia rushing out of the club flustered. My first thought was to grab my pistol thinking Mike had done some shit, but I knew Josh would have cleared out the entire building.

Without thinking I jumped out of my truck and jogged up behind Anastasia.

"Tasia!" I yelled out causing her to look back then continue her stride. "Slow up," I called out. Anastasia huffed in frustration as she stopped and faced me.

"What Isaiah, what now?" She asked.

"Damn, just let me make sure you get to your ride safely." I stated not knowing what else to say. I wasn't expecting her to have an attitude so a nigga was a little thrown off.

"Fine!"

"You're leaving without your friend?" I asked buying time.

"She's leaving with Dee. Is that all?" Anastasia asked once we approached her car. She went to open the door and I pushed it closed. "Isaiah!" She groaned.

"I just wanna talk," I sighed. Anastasia chuckled lightly before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Talk."

"Can we at least sit inside the car? I'm not trying to be all in the open like this and shit."

"Afraid someone might see us and tell your little girlfriend?"

"Nah, I just don't like people in my mix. So can we get in or not?" Anastasia hit the unlock button on her key fob twice so that all the doors were unlocked. I walked over to the passenger side and slid in.

"What's on your mind? I really don't have all night." She spat once she took her seat and closed the door.

"Oh, but you had the time to run off with Mike?" I snapped back. I didn't mean for my tone to come off how it had, but fuck it. I was pissed.

"Is that what this is about? Because if so you can get out right now! I'm not with it, and my personal life is none of your business!"

I took my fitted off and ran my hand across my head. "Chill, my bad. I'm outta line and I apologize." I sighed