Jason

Nigel and I scrolled up to the warehouse about ten minutes late

Nigel and I scrolled up to the warehouse about ten minutes late. I could tell everyone was here from the couple of cars parked in the back.

"I hope this nigga don't be tripping out," I said exhaling smoke and passing the blunt to Nigel.

"I don't understand why this nigga get to call meetings anyway." Nigel scoffed. "I mean we been holding shit down for this long, fuck we need him for."

"Keep cool," I stated dropping the small clip on the ground and stepping on it. "At the end of the day all these contacts are his. If he wanted, Josh could snatch this whole shit up from us." I warned him. I knew my brother and I also knew how he liked to move strategically.

"Shit let him! Them Spanish muthafuckas been shipping us that weak ass product anyhow! Shit barely moves and they have a problem with us. I told you we should holla at Choppa and see what's up."

"And I told you that would be a conflict of interest. Choppa and Josh got bad blood and we dont really need unnecessary beefing!" I stressed to Nigel, this nigga never listened.

"Speak for yourself, cause I don't give a fuck." Nigel shrugged once we reached the door. I pulled it open and we walked down the small hallway to the meeting room. It seemed like all heads turned our way when we walked in.

"Nice of y'all to join us," Josh stated slouched in his seat wearing a deep scowl on his face

"My bad man, some shit came up. We're here now though, so what's up?" I asked with a furrowed brow.

I looked around and spotted at least ten niggas I didn't know standing behind Josh. The room was divided. My crew was standing on one side, and Josh and his niggas on the other.

"Now that we're all here," Josh stated cutting his eyes at us and standing from his seat. "Half of you know me, and half of you don't. For those of you that don't... I'm the head of this here operation." Josh stated looking around the room. A few of my guys were looking confused, but no one said anything. "In light of me seeing some things I didn't like while observing, a few changes are being made. Bear, Gee, and Mike, step forward." Josh called out.