How You Meet (both)

I took the Tanner fox one from my other book but I decided to make one for Tanner Braungardt. Enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------

Tanner Fox:
You were on your way to the local skate park with your trusty old lime green and black scooter. Once you arrived there you noticed there were many more people then usual. Often it was just you and two or three other skaters. They were all crowding around a group of people but you didn't care you came to do some tricks and practice the ones you just learned.
You started skating towards one if the ramps and hitting a flare. Landing it perfect you caught all eyes and everyone's attention even the group that everyone was surrounding. One of the guys came over to you and introduced himself. "Hey I'm Tanner" he said. "Y/n" you replied. "That was dope " Tanner said back. You skated around with Tanner and his friends for a while before you had to leave before you got out of the gate you heard Tanner call your name. "Can I have your number? He asked you nervously. "Yeah totally" you said and gave him your number and left. When you got home you noticed that you had a text.
xxx-xxxx
Hey it's tanner from the skate park you told me to text you so...
You laughed and replied back. You kept texting back and forth and started a good friends relationship.

Tanner Braungardt:

You and your friend were at Get Air, and it was just you, your friend, and some guys who seemed around you age you thought. you went over to the long tramp and practiced yourflips you were half way down the mat when you felt an impact with some one. you opened you eyes to see yourself tangled up with one of the boys. you were going to get mad at him but noticed he was actually good looking. you got up and brushed yourself off. "I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was running until they started yelling at me but before I couldn't  stop." he said. "oh by the way I'm Tanner." "y/n, and don't worry I'm fine. But what would make it up to me is to get your number. He looked up at you and laughed but still gave you his number.