PRANKED (tanner braungardt)

Tanner❤️: hey babe can u come over and help me and q film?
Y/n: I'll be over in 15
That was the text you got from your boyfriend. Usually you ended up going over anyways when he was filming but today he needed you to. What you didn't know is that Tanner and Quentin were planing on pranking you (like they did to his mom with the bottles) with breakaway bottles. Once you got there you went inside and heard Tanner and Quentin arguing which was weird because they never argue and you knew it. You thought they were arguing about something stupid and it got out of hand. Quentin noticed you came in and he told you to sit down. You hesitated but sat down anyways. Quentin asked you," if I'm the one filming should have the link to my channel in his descriptions"? Tanner backfired with something and the kept going back and forth but you thought this would never happen. Then all of a sudden Quentin grabbed a bottle and smashed tanners head with it. It shocked you and all you could do was close your eyes and cover your mouth with your hands. Then they stated laughing and you knew they were pranking you. Both Tanner and Quentin came over and hugged you but you didn't hug them back. "I hate you guys was all you could say. " Tanner and Quentin just laughed.