How You Meet (Jacob D'Arezzo)

Your little brother wanted to learn how to scooter so you decided to take him to local skate park AZ Grind.  You called to see if they offered lessons, they told you they had an opening today. You took your brother to the skate park. When you got there you went up to the desk and said "lesson for y/b/n". The girl that was working called for Jacob, a minute later a boy around your age who you assumed was Jacob came through a door which you presumed that led to the park. He introduced himself and you were right that he was Jacob. he told your brother to follow him and you followed your brother.

After the lesson you paid then you and your brother walked put to your car. You were looking for your phone to plug the aux cord into it when you couldn't find your phone. Your mind went straight to panic mode. You were looking through your purse trying to find your phone when you heard a tap on your window. You instantaneously looked out your window to see Jacob holding your phone. You got out of your car and said thank you to him. Jacob gave you back your phone back. You asked him if you could buy him a coffee for giving you back your phone. He agreed and you gave him your phone to put his number in.

How was the imagine? Do you think I should add Jacob in full time or? Comment down below you think. Thanks for reading!