Chapter #2 - Fortunately Kept

It was morning already since all has been happening. I was worried more for Tina than for myself; she'd be waiting for me at home. I was taken to the boss' room. Such a beautiful house it was! Well, I was afraid but yet, had to be brave enough to get out from there.
"Here, Boss! This is the lady who had witness our murder. We brought her to you because she'd tell anybody about this.", said one of the men who got me here.
"Take her to the basement. I'll get there in a few minutes!", the Boss ordered.
I was locked into a room in the basement. Unfortunately, it was all empty and there was no way to escape!

 Unfortunately, it was all empty and there was no way to escape!

I could hear some guards outside the door.
"She'll get killed, I guess", murmered one of the guards.
"Look there comes the boss. Let him take over this girl.", said the other guard.
I heard them two talking and I had cold feet. I could hear footsteps towards the door. My heart started pumping real fast, but I had to fight this and ask him to let me go.
The Boss had entered the room with 2 of his guards.
"Oh, so it's you. I am Trey Casen, the boss of 'The Bloody Dragons' gand. Would you mind telling me your name, Miss?", he talked to me politely.
"I-I will but will you please let me do a phone call to my f-f-friend first? I live with her and she'd be anx-anxious about me.", I shakingly said.
"What are you so scared of? I will do it and tell her later. Tell me your name! And tell me what did you see my boys do?", he said.
"I'm Callie. Callie Russo. I was lost in a forest and heard gunshots which got me stationed; so I had to check what it was. Please let me go now? I promise I won't tell anybody!"
He sent his guards outside and locked the room. He came closer, put his hands on my shoulder and said in a low voice, "Don't worry. I won't kill you! I don't kill innocent people. Take this phone and tell your friend that you won't be home for next few days.
But if YOU TELL HER ABOUT THIS? YOU'D DEFINITELY BE KILLED! Block her number after the call."
I just moved away from him and called Tina in fear. She didn't pick up the call so I had left a voice message.
"Hey Tina! It's me Callie. I-I won't be home for the next few days. Something has come up with my relatives. I guess you can move to the city without me knowing if I wouldn't come back. See you, later. Love you :)"
I went back to the Boss, gave him the phone in anger and said, "WHY WOULDN'T YOU LET ME GO HOME? WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT?"
He said furiously, "Hey Girl! Lower down your voice! You have no right to speak to me in that way. I can shoot you just now you know!"
I wasn't scared and said, "BUT WHY? WH-why won't you let me go?"
"Oh, you don't need to know that", he whispered to my ears.
I slapped him in extreme anger, opened the door and ran away! Bad. I didn't know where to go!
"GET THAT GIRL AND TAKE HER TO THE SPARE ROOM! MAKE HER LIVING THERE!", I heard Trey shout at his guards.
They then caught me and brought me to a room. I thought it'd be some kind of lock up for me; but no! I was totally mesmerized when I saw the view.

 I thought it'd be some kind of lock up for me; but no! I was totally mesmerized when I saw the view

The guards locked me in and went away. "I could actually live here forever! I didn't think about getting to stay in a room like this. But oh well, I guess I'll stay here till I find a house or aparment for myself to live in.", I said to myself.
I was quite tired, sleepless. I went to take a shower and the bathroom was totally breathtaking!

 I went to take a shower and the bathroom was totally breathtaking!

"OMG! I CAN TOTALLY SLEEP HERE", I giggled. I took a hot shower and got out of the room to look for clothes. Suddenly the door opened. I didn't notice about locking the door from inside!
"Uh. Hey. I didn't know you had taken a shower. Umm, sorry, i wanted to ask that do you want anything?"

Trey's POV
Oh God! Save me. I haven't seen any piece of hotness like this EVER before!
I well, need to control myself, so help me!

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW! I DON'T NEED ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOU OUTSIDE THIS ROOM! GO TREY! NOWW!!!", I said in a totally annoyed way!
"Okay, okay. I am going. Hey, Hot though!", he said laughing
"JUST GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I was totally mad.
As soon as that idiot guy went out of the room, I searched the closet. I wondered they didn't have clothes for me, but I saw one shirt. I just wore that and went to bed, DEAD.

End Of Chapter Two. (P.s: let me know if i should make them longer.)