Chapter #6 - Time Passed

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN? HOW CAN CALLIE RUN AWAY WITHOUT ANY GLANCE", Trey yells at his men.
"Boss Calm Down! We're searching. She has gone with her luggage! You see, there are no clothes in her closet.", Hunter replied.
"GET GOING! SEARCH FOR HER!"
"Hey boss! Boss, what if Callie's the person who had an eye on us? Was one of "The Stiff"? Robin would have never knew our house, but Callie said he does. I'm afraid is it why she ran?", Detroit (My second half) said.
"NO! THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE. JUST CHECK THE HOUSE Detroit. I'm really frustrated right now! How the fuck did she run without letting anybody know?", Trey replied harshly.
2 days later, Detroit came running to Trey giving the credit card which he had given to Callie.
"BOSS! SEE! $50,000 have been withdrawn from the bank. I've confirmed it. It must be Callie."
"BOSS! BOSS! Come with me! I need to show you something on the Computer.", Hunter came running.
Trey and Detroit followed Hunter to the office room and he showed them the history on the computer.
"Look Boss! Last week, tickets for Paris, France have been bought. Callie booked this plane to France Boss!", Hunter said.
"Why would she do that? She withdrew $50,000 from the bank and flew to France? Well, I wonder she could have got like $50 million if she was the part of The Stiff Gang", Trey said in frustration.
"Boss, we'll ask our men in France to search for her in each and every city!!", Detroit said.
"DO IT!"
It had been a few months and there was no sight of Callie anywhere. Trey traveled to France himself and searched for Callie with his men but still no sign.
Time passed and passed! It was an year already.
"Boss! We've finished the game of all The Stiff members!", said Dave.
"Very good! Now there's only one person left. Callie Russo.", Trey replied.
"Are you serious boss? You're still crazy about her? It's been a year since she left.", Dave asserted.
"I am hell NOT crazy about that LADY! I NEED TO KILL HER. I'LL FIND HER TILL MY LAST BREATH.", Trey yelled.
"Calm Down Boss! We've had all our men search each and every corner of France. She's nowhere to be found Boss. Nowhere! How are we going to find her?"
"Ask our men to get all her background data. Her ex, friends, family, biodata each and every single freaking thing!", replied Trey.
"On it Boss!"
Week 1..
Week 2..
Time just tick-tocked and still NOTHING.
There was nothing to be found in the biodata. No family background, no friends. They got her ex, Brody's location but she wasn't there too.
Time passed. Another year passed.
March
April
May
June
July
August
September,
"BOSS! BOSS!! LOOK WHAT DID DANIEL (Gang member) SEND ME!", Detorit came running in.
He showed him the picture of a Patisserie in London where Callie was the owner.

"WHAT? SHE WAS IN LONDON AND WE WERE FREAKIN' CRAZY SEARCHING FRANCE!", Trey yelled surprisingly

"Tell Alberto to fuel up the private jet! We both are going to London tomorrow! Let's see who can save Callie now..!!", he added.
"Yes Boss!", Detroit said and went.
The next morning.
"Is everything ready Alberto?", Trey asked the Pilot Alberto.
"Sure it is Boss! We're ready to fly.", he replied.
Trey and Detroit both got on the plane and flew to London. The flight was quite long but they'd do anything to see Callie.
Hours later, they finally went to the Patisserie.
"Hello Sir! How may I help you? What would you like to ord-or..TREYY??", Callie said to the costumers.
"Hey there! What do you think of yourself, lady? Detroit! Get all the costumers out and let me deal with this Jerk!", Trey answered.
Detroit takes all the costumers out of the Patisserie and closes the door.
I stood there froze and was totally afraid.
"Would you mind having a talk, Madam?", he offered me a seat.
"Tr-Trey I'll talk to you later. Let me deal with the costumers now please!", I turned as he grabbed my hand and made me sit down.
"No laters! Detroit is dealing! YOU TELL ME WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY", he said.
"Oh why? What makes you care about that?", I said angrily.
"Mind your word Callie Russo! I can kill you right now. Are you the part of "The Stiff"?
"Isn't that what you were planning to do? Wait. The Stiff? Me? Part? What? You think I was the part of it when they themselves got me shot? If i was, wouldn't they defense me?", I asserted.
"Wait, I didn't fucking plan to Kill you???", he stood up!
"Oh really? Ellie had told me everything! You just used me as a bait Mr. Boss! You wanted to kill me because you didn't trust me!", I answered.
"CALLIE? I would never do that without any reason! Why would I even kill you when i had trust you enough to take you as our gang member! Listen Callie. We'll have dinner tonight and we'll discuss everything there alright?", Trey affirmed.
"Uh, Ellie has said. Um, I - I. Okay. I will come"
"Great! Give me your address. I'll pick you up from there."
"NO! I mean, no, I - I can't tell that yet. You pick me up from here itself, I'll be here.", I alleged.
"Alright. See you at 8 sharp.", he said and went away!

End of Chapter #6