Chapter #14 - The Real Story

"How many shots were they?", John asked Hunter.
"Not sure! She banged all the bullets at once.", He replied.
"Woah. That lady's got guts!"
"Yeah but what are we going to do now?", Hunter asked.
"Don't worry. We anyway had to kill Austin. Good Callie made it easier for us.", John asserted.
I was there, in my room, still in shock. I didn't ever touch a gun in my life but Austin's words just kept echoing in my ears "Callie are you just getting fat or is it another baby Casen that I have to kill?"
I couldn't control my anger just when Dave had informed me about the funeral of Trey, the next day.
The other day, I was standing infront of the mirror staring at the girl who was looking back at me, wondering what has she gotten into. A life she had dreamt of was just ruined and shred into really minor pieces.
"I heard you've been giving my men a hard time.", I heard a familiar voice.
I turned around and just rolled my eyes and turned back to the mirror claiming that this was another thought of mine.
"Oh Hello? Miss World? Come back to Earth! I've been through such hard times and you just roll your eyes at me?"
I turned back again and yelled "O.M.G! TREYYYY!!!", I ran as fast as I could, thinking I would've actually won the Olympics, towards Trey and hugged him as tight as possible.
"No. Please tell me I'm dreaming!", I said to him.
"C'mon Callie! You're hugging me, girl. How can this be a dream?", He giggled.
"Oh, Trey! You've no idea HOW MUCH I missed you. Well now, since you're back. Tell me what had happened so I can decide whether to kill you myself or not.", I said as I losened myself.
"Sit Callie. Let me tell you what happened. Actually, you must have heard about the plane crash. Yes! The plan did crash. The morning we left for New York, the weather conditions got really bad whilst in the air. Alberto, the pilot, himself had no idea about what to do. We tried to search for a place to land until the conditions got better but in front of the ocean was an Island where we got hit by a hill. Mor or less you heard, the plane did go down but Alberto managed to crash land on that small island. Good luck to us that I and Detroit were saved but.. But Drake and Alberto didn't. They had no chance of survival.", Trey teared up.
"And-and how did you come back?"
"Well, we hardly survived. God goodness we found food on the island and EACH day we had seen ships and yeah, finally a ship saw us and took us to the hospital and then we went to the hotel, cleaned up and Here."
"Trey! I'm really sorry for those two.", I kissed his forehead and he made his way to Alex.
After some time, Trey called his men to the meeting room.
"So fill me in on everything, that's been going on.", Trey said lifting up the cigarette towards his mouth.
"Well, everything in the warehouse has been going on pretty smooth.", Hunter replied.
"Why are Callie and Alex back in New York? I thought I made myelf crystal clear that they were to stay in Italy?"
"Oh Boss! After your plane went down, Callie refused to stay in Italy and she made it very clear, since we were taking orders from her. And you know the drill right? The next in line is up after you and Detroit were presumed dead.", Dave said.
"Ok right. Where's Austin?", Trey asked.
"He - he is dead.", Hunter took a deep breath.
"OMG! You better be fucking kidding me! You knew I wanted him MYSELF!!"
"Boss. We tried our best of very hard! But, Callie killed him", Hunter asserted.
"Hunter you're about to get a bullet between your eyes, if you don't explain fast, how was my wife anywhere near Austin or was able to kill him!", Trey said in a totally frustrated manner.
Hunter explained him every bit of what had happened and finally got Trey calmed down.
Trey headed towards our room and came to me.
"Tr-Trey, you know about Austin right? Please don't blame Hunter or Dave for it. It was all my fault.", I said looking down.
"Shhhh! I know.", He put his hand on my lips and then holds my arms and kisses me softly, meeting our lips passionately.
"I love you Callie!", Trey said softly in my ear enabling me to hear.
"YOU What??"

End of Chapter #14.
Sorry for constantly late updating. Will look over it.