Chapter #10 - The Attacker

I was taken to the hospital, unconscious, unknown about Trey and Alex. Trey got his bullet out and was perfectly fine.
"Da-Dave! Where's Alex?" Trey said anxiously.
"Don't worry boss, Detroit had got him out at the first sound of gun. He's at home right now.", Dave consoled.
"So do you have any idea who was all behind this?", Trey questioned.
"Well, as far as we know, we had a checking arrangement at the Marriage. We called our men and made them check each and every person entering the Hall, if they had any weapons. And Yes Boss! Austin had a gun. When we got his gun out, he just pushed the checker hard and ran away."
"RIGHT! THIS HAS TO BE THAT FUCKING AUSTIN! I KNEW HE WAS UPTO SOMETHING.", Trey yelled.
"Excuse Me Sir! Don't you see this is a hospital? You may go out and talk, Sir.", a Nurse passed by and said.
"Whatever.", Trey and Dave went out of the hospital and talked.
"Don't worry boss! We have our men following him and get his information.", Dave said.
Trey went inside to look at Callie just when he heard the Doctor talk to Hunter; "I'm sorry! We couldn't save her."
"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!", Trey ran away, got into his car and went home.
Hunter tried calling him but he wouldn't pick up the phone.
Trey ran into Alex's room and hugged him tight. Alex was totally unaware of what was happening and asked "Daddy? Where's Mommy? I want to sleep with her"
"C'mon Buddy! Sleep with me right now! Mommy has slept already, she wasn't well.", Trey got Alex to bed.

Trey
I'm sorry Callie. I didn't know that the beginning of our new life would end in just a blink of an eye. I love you Callie! And I'll miss you, Baby!

"BOSS! BOSS!!!!", Hunter came shouting in.
"SHHHH!! What the fuck Hunter? Can't you see the kid sleeping?", Trey stood up.
"Sorry. Boss! Why did you run like the wind from the Hospital? Callie isn't dead boss!!!", Hunter whispered.
"WHAT? Uh- Um- W-what? Hunter are you serious? Then who died?", He whispered.
"Julia, Boss. Julia died. The bullet has gotten into her brain. The doctor said that it was really hard to get the bullet out without any harm. She couldn't be saved."
"OH GOD! I THOUGHT IT - shh, it was Callie. Well, I need to go to the Hospital now and see Callie ! I haven't seen her since morning and it's about 11 pm." Trey said and went back to the hospital after putting Alex to sleep.
"Umm, Mr. Casen? Are you Trey Casen? Callie Casen's husband?", Doctor White questioned.
"Yes I am.", Trey replied.
"Mr. Casen, can I have a talk with you?", Dr. White asked.
"Yeah sure. What is it Doc?"
"Sir, I guess it's going to be hard to get Callie out of comma since she's pregnant.", She said.
"PREG- WHAT? PREGNANT?", Trey was appaled.
"You don't know? She's pregnant 2 weeks already, Sir! Well, all you can do is pray. It's either Callie or the Baby."
"MISS DOCTOR WHITE! DON'T YOU EITHER HURT MY WIFE OR KILL THE BABY! I WON'T THEM BOTH. PERFECTLY FINE! OR ELSE I'LL SUE YOU AND YOUR HOSPITAL!", Trey yelled at the doctor and went to Callie's room.
"*sigh* Callie, your husband really is a red head.", Doctor took a deep breath and said to herself.
Days Passed, and Passed, and Passed
It was already a week since Callie was in comma. Trey didn't go home and stayed at the hospital 24/7. He just used to go home for an hour or two to look at Alex. Trey had his men guard Callie's door.
A few hours later, the doctor ordered that there will be an operation done to get Callie out of comma.
There was a male-doctor who tried entering Callie's room.
"Excuse me Sir! Don't you see me guarding the door? Who are you?", said the Guard, Daniel.
"Let me go. I am the doctor, I'm here to operate."
"Doctor who?", Daniel raised his left eyebrow up.
"Doctor Aus-Auslan.", the doctor said in a fake manner.
"May I see your face? I don't know you since I've seen everybody passing from here and there since morning. May I see your face if you'd remove your mask?", Daniel tried pulling the doctor's mask. Half of the mask csme out but he pushed Daniel hardly and ran away!
"BOSS! BOSS!", Daniel called Trey from the room.
"Sup Dan? What happened", Trey asked.
"Boss, a man named Auslan wanted to come in and said he was the doctor who has come to operate Callie!"
"Auslan? We don't have any doctor named Auslan here. In fact, I'm the one who's going to do the operation.", Dr. White said from behind.
"DANIEL! IT MUST BE THAT AUSTIN! RUN! FOLLOW HIM!", Trey and Daniel ran behind Austin and saw his mask fallen infront of the car parking.
"Dammit! We lost him. But it's alright! We'll get to him as soon as possible!", Trey said.

Hours passed, 2 days passed. Trey slept on the couch beside Callie's bed.
"Trey?", a voice altered Trey's ears.
"Trey!?", said Callie, in a soft, painful voice.
Trey rubbed his eyes and saw Callie's eyes open and mouth trying to speak.
"CALLIE??? DOCTOR DOCTOR!", Trey smiled hard and called for the doctor.
The doctor checked Callie and said she was perfectly fine but she shouldn't be off her bed for a while.
After the doctor went, Callie stood uo from the bed and asked, "Where's Alex? What happened Trey? Who attacked us? Where's Austin and Julia?"
"CALLIE! Calm DOWN! Sit! Didn't you just hear the doctor?", Trey held my hand and made me sit on the bed.
"Alex is perfect and he's at home. Callie, Julia is dead."
"WHAT?", I stood up!
"You stood up again! Sit down, baby! Julia is dead.", Trey looked down.
"Tr-Trey!", I started crying.
"You know she was another part of my soul, Trey!", I couldn't stop those tears bursting out.
"Callie, look. Please don't cry", Trey tried coming close to me but I pushed him away from me hardly and said as I turned around, "It's all your fault Trey! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

I turned to the window and looked out as tears ran through my face.
"Yes Callie. It is"  Trey saw me cry and I could see him atrocious. It was the first time I had witnessed Trey in that situation.
"Trey!", I ran towards him and hugged him tight. He was the only hope left for me now!
Trey hugged me back and kissed my forehead

 He was the only hope left for me now!Trey hugged me back and kissed my forehead

"Now Baby, Please take rest. I'll get Alex to see you and get you something to eat.", Trey said. I nodded my head with a painful smile and went to bed.
"Doctor. When do we tell her about the Pregnancy?", Trey asked Dr.White on his way to the cafeteria.
"Will you be able to do it Mr. Casen? If not, then I'll let her know.", she replied.
"You do it Doctor! I'll go get her some food.", Trey said and went.

End Of Chapter #10