Arrangements

Date: 16/04/XXXX Time: 6:00 pm Location: Shinjuku, Japan  

"Kazu..." 

"Kazu..."

"YOUR MINE"

Kazuki burst up, unaware that he'd passed out on the floor of his hallway. His nose was runny and his head felt a mess as he tried to recall the past few hours.He looked at the hallway, it was clean and the floor had a certain polished look to it. There no longer was a mutilated corpse there and the hallucination had seemed obvious however Kazu could not shake the feeling that something had changed something that would have a ma---*Knock-knock* 

The sound had come from his door. Kazu stood up and walked towards the vestibule, his legs still felt heavy from the prior approach towards his door but at least that grim dream had ended. He opened the carefully to be greeted by the sight of his neighbour, Chikara. Chikara had known Kazu ever since he was a child and had watched him grow up. Knowing her for such a long time, he had been accustomed to the sight of her wrinkled smile, but this time she had a solemn frown up her withering face.

"Kazuki, dear" 

"Hi Chikara are you alright?" 

"Yes, dear. I had heard from that nice child you're friends with whats his name uhmmmm-"

"Kurai" 

"Yes, yes. What a nice child. Anyway I heard you had come home so I made some of your favourite cookies" 

"Ahh Yay..." 

Kazu claimed to like her cookies but in truth they were very hit and miss. When Kazu was younger her cookies really were his favourite but as time went on and Chikara's memory became temperamental, she began to make the cookies with salt instead of sugar.

"Well have one they're fresh out of the oven!"

Kazuki took a bite of the cookie. It tasted exactly as he thought it would salty and bitter, but instead of spitting the mouthful out he soldiered on chewing the cookie he finally forced a gulp and waited for peristalsis to take the  "food" downwards. With all his strength he made out the sentence "It's tastes great just like always" 

"Great! I'll make some more soon just for you!" 

"uhh Yeah can't wait" 

"Well I have to leave now or I'll miss countdown bye!" 

"Have a good night"

The aftertaste of salt still lingered in his mouth. 

*Buzz* 

The vibration came from his pocket. It was his messenger;

That c*nt Kurai:  Hey you coming out tonight? 

Kazuuuuu: What's happening?

That c*nt Kurai : Me, Testsu and a few others are going out to get some food you coming?  

Kazuuuuu: Ahh... I might not I feeel a bit tired

That c*nt Kurai :  OHHH COME ON! 

That c*nt Kurai :  Asha's coming with us tonight as well and I know how much  you "like" her hehe

Kazuuuuu: Ffs then fine... Meet me at the fountain 

That c*nt Kurai : Yesss see you there

<END>

A/N: Welcome back to the shit-show which is my writing motivation. I have all these "great" ideas but when it comes to writing it down I seem to have nothing to write well at least I got a chapter out right? I spent a year studying and have got into my desired courses in A-Level however it means I have to study waaaaaaay more. But I digress, this chapter was written in a odd way as I forgot the plot I had in my mind 1 year ago (fucking hell that motivated huh?) so this chapter is more ehh than anything else but by next chapter I'll have a solid idea in mind to follow. So stay tuned and hopefully I'll get another one before the end of the year!