Chapter One

Chapter One:
Breakingpoint

_______________________________

THERE LIES A POINT in your life from in which we as humans all believe is or could be the final straw.

  Typically , this can occur during a series of chain events that coerce us to succumb to the illusion of our lives having lessened or maybe not even a pure meaning at all. We all come to a point in believing that ; Or we question our purposes here on earth. We question the why. We often wonder what exactly is it that is keeping us within physicality , and why the chain of events landing us into tortuous predicaments fall upon human beings as us such.

There lies a point in your life from in which we as humans all believe is or could be the final straw.

This was mine.

     I just remember speeding like a fallen angel straight out of Hell.

  In the moment that was all that I could do. Shit , I couldn't even board my own Train of Thoughts since it decided to derail itself. I swerved lane to lane as the brightly beaming fluorescent headlights seemed to almost blind me in totality. My oceans of truth feeble to the light amongst the darkness , it's bright essence piercing straight through my pupils. Veering as best as one could I took another nasty swig of the Grey Goose I'd picked up before recent events , it's entirety scorching my used and battered throat. The golden curly disarranged drenched tendrils adorning my scalp hung , swinging over my heavy lids a bit more than my liking. It was a late night , and I was out here making sharp turns , footing the gas as hard as Letti Toretto in any coupe.

  I let out a gut wrenching scream as my dainty fists beat the diamond studded steering wheel of my 2014 silver Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan. The champagne shimmery beaded sequenced short dress swallowing my figure ripped at the seems even more as I ran this red light. My vision blurred once again , nose and lips growing a warming unsensational feeling amongst themselves. I could merely smell them burning. The makeup placed on my lateral canthus for what I thought would be a good occasion seeped deep into my retinas. Gripping ten and two much more forcefully , I was lost and then I found myself downtown. I began to cruise through Center City , noticing its vacancy which was pretty odd for a Thursday night. Letting my tinted windows down for air , the wind sang through my tresses. Consuming another horrid gulp of my third quarter pint of the night , I continued my quest. As I was just beginning to tag on some more speed again , I caught sight of brightly illuminated blue and red lights flashing whilst following my car accompanied by none other than the obnoxious sound of the automobile's siren. The police vehicle pulled up right beside mine as we approached the scarlet traffic light.