Chapter Six

Chapter Six:
A Child of God

______________________________

WHAT IS IT THAT makes you , you?

Is it the curvy pathway ye walks upon , or the footprints left behind you?

     Shannon L. Alder once said — "So many people focus on who they will be that they never get around to figuring out who they are."

     That has much to do with The Passage of Life and the Footmarks of Spirit. Who ye allegedly would or could be is the laced within curvy Route of Existence ye ventures down. And the Impressions of your Soles embedding theirselves deep within your journey is who you veritably are would be a great takeaway from it.

It's believed that we're all destined here for a reason , or that we're like feathers in the wind ; twirling every which-way the drift comes in.

But , what if we're a mixture of both? A serene happy medium between both idealistic understandings.

     Being apart of the all-knowing would defeat the purpose in keeping up the rhetorical question opinionated by answering a generically wondered phenomena amongst all humanity.

And there would be no logic behind having to seek God if we already knew him wholly.

   Having a Divine understanding as to how I got here , why I'm here , and what I'm here for to the needed extent should ultimately put me ahead ; but does it really? Or does that merely throw me four steps backwards in the day and age we live in?

Do I actually fully understand who I truly am?

I'll allow the question to answer itself.

"Yo pass the ball!" I shouted to Doni as I held my arms up across court.

He shucked the ball to me as I dribbled it between my legs challenging my opponent. Faking a left I double crossed him, causing him to almost fall into a split as I dunked the winning shot.

"Oh shit! Yo, that was crazy man! I swear, my bro's got the magic touch again!" Doni dapped me up.

~