Nightmares(Creek)

No one's P.O.V
Tweek has just moved in with Craig because he had no where else to live and Craig welcomed him to live with him. For the last two years Craig and tweek have been becoming close friends and started to develop deep feelings for each other. Craig and tweek were in their living room (Yes their like around 18 years old) watching movies.

"Craig I'm gonna start heading to bed goodnight!" Tweek then yawned.

"Ok goodnight!" Craig said in the sweetest voice.

Tweek headed to his room and closed his eyes to slowly fall asleep. It was around 11:00 pm tweek woke up and had a nightmare. Tweek left his best and opened his door to head to Craig's room. Tweek opened Craig's door slowly and Craig woke up.

"S-Sorry to bother you Craig but I'm can just sleep in here?" Tweek said in a very low voice.

"Of course!"

Tweek walks in Craig's room and lays on his bed.

"What happened tweek?" Craig questioned.

"Nightmares..."

"Oh I see...what about...?"

"Bad things that I don't want to mention..."

Tweek moves closer to craig and a slight blush come across both their faces.

"Tweek?..."

"Yes Craig?"

"What would you say if I loved you?" Craig's voice went a little low.

"I would I love you to!" Tweek's Voice went a little high.

Craig then sat up.

"Tweek...there's something I want to confess..." Craig then looked down.

Tweek also sat up.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Tweek...I love you...I have a crush on you..."

"D-Do you really?" Tweek's face went really red.

"Y-Yes! While you lived with me for the last two years I started to developing feelings for you...so it would mean a lot If you would be able to go out with me..."

"Craig...I like you to...I was going to ask you out but I thought you didn't like me back..." tweek looks down.

Craig then grabs tweek's face.

"Tweek...Will you go out with me?"

"Y-Yes!"

Craig then kisses tweek's lips and both tweek and Craig cuddle in bed.