Can't help falling in love(Bunny)

Normal P.O.V
Kenny was by the foundation of his high school looking at the water and also looking at the sky he wasn't really paying much attention to what else was happening around every thing around him. Kenny started to write in his notebook that he carried around everywhere he went he only wrote what was happening and how his day went or how it's going. Kenny then finished writing in his notebook then sighed and started to close his eyes for a minute. He heard footsteps coming near him.

"Hi Kenny!" A very excited voice said.

Kenny turned around and saw that it was butters.

"Hey butters." Butters then sat next to Kenny and looked at Kenny with a questionable face.

"A-Are you alright Kenny?"

"Yeah I'm fine why you ask?"

"Well um it's kind of rare that your hanging out alone..." Butters voice started to get nervous.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Y-Your usually hanging out with Stan,Kyle,and Eric or sometimes me"

"Oh."

After that it was just silence the bell rang to break the silence.

"O-Ok good bye Kenny see yo-" Butters was then interpreted by Kenny.

"H-HERE YOU GO!" Kenny looked down and started to blush while he gave butters a note.

"O-Oh thanks Kenny I'll read this when I get home!"

Butters then started to walk home right when he got home he started to open the note from Kenny.

"Will you go out with me?"

Butters blushed really red from the note. There was knock on his door he answered it because his parents weren't home yet. Kenny was at the door looking down and blushing.

"K-Kenny?" Butters voice started to shake.

Kenny attached his lips to butters.

"B-Butters will you go out with me??" Kenny sounded like he was going to cry.

"O-Of course!

"Thank you butters this means a lot to me!"

"Your welcome!"

Butters and Kenny hugged.

"See you tomorrow!"

"You to buttercup~"