Playground memories(Creek)

Craig's P.O.V
As I was leaning against the tree that was by the old playground that me and tweek used to come here almost all the time when we were in 4th grade...well ruby sometimes comes here after school or whenever she wants but I haven't been here in forever! It felt like the last time I was here was yesterday but that was a couple years ago. I kept looking up at the playground thinking of how me and tweek would sometimes come here after school or during the weekend...it's not like we just stopped being friends because we don't come here anymore we've actually become really close friends for the last couple years. I've actually started to develop feelings for the boy. I didn't really want to think about to things at once I started to close my eyes and fall asleep. I didn't hear the footsteps that were coming when I was sleeping.

Tweek's P.O.V
O-Oh GOD! Craig is so cute when's he sleeping! We've been best friends forever! I really did want to be with him! I can't see him with him! I looked over at the playground we used to be at all the time...it felt like it was yesterday...but it wasn't yesterday...I could remember me and Craig playing on that playground. I was starting to get tired I didn't want to drag my lazy ass back to my house since I was already here I guess I'll just take a nap here I guess. I walked over by the tree and leaned my head on Craig's chest and started to close my eyes.

Normal P.O.V
Craig started to open his eyes and started to look around. He felt a head on his chest and felt tweek's soft blonde hair by his chin he started to play around with tweek's hair and put little pieces in between his fingers. Tweek also started to open his eyes and felt fingers in his hair he looked up and saw Craig playing around with his hair and putting pieces in between his fingers.

"G-Gah!" Tweek yelped.

"Is that how you greet your best friend when you wake up?" Craig gave a smirk.

"N-No! I-It just that you were playing with my hair...and u-um...it just felt weird..."

"Oh I see."

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I don't know. Bored. Why are you here?"

"I-I didn't have anything else better to do...why were you sleeping here?? This isn't your house..."

"I was tired."

"B-But isn't it kind of strange?..."

"No."

It was just silence between the two for the couple of minutes until Craig broke the silence by getting on top of tweek and kissing his lips.

"C-Craig!" A deep blush came across tweek's face.

"I'm sorry...I couldn't help myself..."

The blush on tweek's face only became even more red.

"Are you blushing?"

"N-No...."

"Stop lying. I know what will make you blush even more~"

"What?"

Craig then attached his lips to tweek's again.

"Tweek I know you like me. It's not a secret."

"W-Who told you?"

"No one. It's just so obvious. Cause I like you to~" Craig whispered in tweek's ear.

"R-Really?"

"Tweek I want to be with you. Will you be with me?"

"Of course! I love you Craig tucker!"

"I love you to~"