Fantasizing(Creek)

Request is by Catastrophic_Killers
Craig's P.O.V
Me and tweek were in the kitchen I was sitting at the table and tweek was getting coffee. I wanted to tell tweek about my dream that I had last night but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable...WELP F**K IT! I'm telling him anyway! I looked at him while he started to sit down and started to sip his coffee.

"So...I was jackin' off real hard last night."

"Dude. Why the f**k are you telling me this?!" Tweek sounded a little angry.

"Cuz I was fantasizing about you~"

Tweek spit out his coffee and his face was really red.

"C-Craig! That's gross! G-GAH!"

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Th-That's just..." Tweek's face started to turn even more red.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

For the rest of the day me and tweek hasn't talk to each other since this morning. Kenny started to get suspicious.

"Why don't you like tweek anymore?" Kenny sounded like a little kid.

"What you talking about?"

"Well...you guys hardly talk anymore and you ignore each other..." Kenny looked a little disappointed.

"You have to keep this secret ok?"

"Ooooooooh! I do love myself some secrets!" Kenny yelled so loud that it echoed through the hallway.

"I said a secret. Ok...i don't hate him..it's the opposite...I like him I like like him."

Kenny then gasped and looked as happy as ever or like a little kid at a candy store.

"CRAIG HAS A CR-" I quickly covered his mouth before he said anything else.

"Shhhh. Remain silent. Don't tell anyone." I whispered then uncovered his mouth.

"Don't worry I'll keep it a secret~" Kenny did a smirk.

Everyone was no asleep in their rooms(Yes everyone lives in the same house) before I went to bed I knocked on tweek's door. Tweek slowly opened the door.

"Y-Yes?" Tweek sounded a little nervous.

"Um can I come in?..."

"Yeah...sure..."

Tweek let me in his room and we both sat down on his bed.

"Ok what do want?"

"Tweek...I'm really sorry about what happened this morning..."

"Oh. It's fine. B-But just tell me stuff like that...its gross."

"Your not mad at me are you?"

"O-Of course not! Like I said just don't tell me stuff like that."

"Tweek I also have to tell you something.."

"Of course! What is it?"

My face went a deep red.

"I like you...but not in a friendly way...i like you more than a friend"

"C-Craig I-" I cut tweek off but kissing him.

"PLEASE ACCEPT MY FEELINGS FOR YOU! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT IF YOU SAY YES!"

"Of course! Why didn't tell me before silly?" Tweek had a smile across his face.

"I thought you wouldn't accept my feelings" I said a little nervous.

"Well I did anyway!" Tweek then pecked my lips.

"I love you Craig tucker!"

"I love you to"