Clint Barton x reader : better than you

Inspired by the song better than you by backronym
You and Clint decided to see who the best archer was seeing you both used a bow and were actually really talented with it. You shot arrows faster than Clint could ever even try. In the end you ended up winning the competition.
"Told you Clint I. Am . So . Much . Better. Than you." You said playfully. You ended up taking it a little to far. "I bet I can do anything better than you."

He raised an eyebrow at you a sly smile playing on his lips. "Oh really you wanna test that theory?" You nodded. "Prank war. I can beat you at that any day. If I win you have to go to a fancy restaurant in a fancy dress with me." He said smirking.
"And if I win?" You stated weighing your opinions.
He rolled his eyes "if you win I'll...... Let you humiliate me in front of all New York and I'll buy you that skateboard you have been eyeing." You let a devious smile cross your lips as you shook hands sealing the deal.

Two days later~~~~
Screams were heard from a separate room as the avengers sat on the couch. Clint let out a chuckle got up slowly walking toward the screams. You stood there covered in purple icing. "Clint!" You looked at the dying Clint as he laid on the floor laughing. He got up wiping tears from his eyes. He walked over to you leaning in close to your ear.
"I win." He whispered.
~~~Next night~~~~~~~
You met Clint in the restaurant. You had on a (f/c) dress and black heals. He looked at you surprised before standing up to help you with your seat. You smiled blushing as Clint eyed you. "You look so beautiful tonight (Y/n)" he said in blissful amazement. The comment only made you blush more. The waiter soon brought Champaign along with your meals.
"You clean up nice Clint never knew you looked so good in a suit before." He chocked on his Champaign at your comment. You guys laughed and talked for a while before he dropped you off at your house. You leaned on the door frame as you looked at Clint. "I had a great night Clint." Your faces were inches apart and the space wasn't increasing either. Your hand went instinctively to his chest as he leaned in his lips brushing against yours as if asking for permission. You granted him by pushing your lips back onto his. Soon you both had to breath again. He cupped your cheeks looking into your eyes.
"I love you (y/n)"
"I love you too Clint."