Teen!clint barton x teen! Reader

Hey guys I know it's been forever since I've updated a new chapter in so sorry. As I'm writing this I'm listening to teenage dirt bag by wheatus (the video above).
It was about 10 o'clock at night when you heard endless tapping on your window. You smiled as you looked out to see Clint. You opened the window and giggled a bit. "(Y/n)! Come on down lets go somewhere."
"Clint you know I can't I'm grounded remember." He gave you those sad eyes that you could never resist. You climbed out the window and onto the ground beside him. You guys spent the night driving around town and grabbing milkshakes and French fries.
*time skip because I'm lazy*
You giggled as you and Clint climbed back up the wall to your bedroom window. You went first then he came in. He got stuck as the window wouldn't open any more. Before you knew what was happening the lights to your room flipped on and your father stood in the doorway raising an eyebrow. Clint sighed ready to get his butt whooped by your dad. Your dad called Natasha to come pick Clint up. You could see through the window as he got into the car she had started yelling at him. You only giggled rolling  your eyes. You ended up being grounded for another month or so not that bad though.
*bonus ending*
You sat down in your class and smirked at Clint. He then leaned in by your ear "do that again next Friday?" You nodded giving him a high five before the tardy bell rang.