Bucky Barns x reader: pout

You had just woken up you walked out of your room. ( you live in avengers tower with your boyfriend Bucky)
You walk out to see Bucky in the kitchen. You walk up to him hugging him from behind. Of course he's taller than you too so you had to rest your forehead against back. You sighed glad for a peaceful moment. You got up on your tiptoes leaning in by his ear " maybe tomorrow we can grab some lunch."
He turned around sighing a painfully sad look on his face. "I can't. I'm so sorry (y/n) I have to leave for a mission tonight I'll be gone for a few days." Your eyebrows knitted together and you put on a pouty face.
"Ok." You mumbled walking away leaving Bucky behind in the kitchen. *later that day*
You were in the training  you were currently still pouting and Bucky walked in. He notice you hitting the punching bag super hard. He put his hands on your shoulders massaging them. You ignored him wriggling from his grip. He scrunched his eyebrows leaving the room only to come back a few hours later. You were still punching you bag over and over. He picked you up making you scream. He slung you over his shoulder as you kicked and screamed. He took you to the top of the building were you could see the sunset perfectly. He set you down laughing at you confused face as you stared at the food and the blankets laying out. You both sat down. It was silent for a while as you looked out toward the sky. Bucky cleared his throat "I thought since you wanted to go out for lunch tomorrow we could have a little something now." You smiled hugging him. "And I hate it when you pout." You punched his arm only to remember it was made of metal. You both giggled as you hugged him tighter "I love you."
"I love you too."