Entry 20 + Dare 3

Wales: "Sorry for the wait. I've been busy and in case you're wondering what I was busy with... let's just say I was learning a new song.... I like singing okay...

Now I have a dare from mystickitsune and they dare me to hide all the alcohol and tea from Scotland and England..... well let's just say not all of that alcohol is going to be hidden. I'm going need a few drinks for me to do this dare."

-----later------

Wales: *hic*

Scotland: "What did you do with the rest of my alcohol lad!"

Wales: "I don't know what you're talking about scottie. I'm..... I'm just a... just a..... *hic* oh hello tinker bell."

Scottish: *sighs*

Britain: "What am I supposed to drink for breakfast in the morning?" *coughs up blood*

Northern Ireland: "Arthur it's not the 4th of July. Why are you coughing up blood?"

Ireland: "He didn't recover from seeing Hamilton when he was visiting Mr. Americas."

*sheep can still be heard from upstairs*

Scotland: "Well I finally found my sheep."

Ireland: "Maybe Felix hid the bloody tea and alcohol with your damn sheep, asshole."

Scotland: "What?"

Ireland: "You know what I said."

Northern Ireland: "Please don't fight!"

I'LL be honest I had no idea where I was going with this one.