Meme

Admin is fucking bored and since this has Wales in it I was like fuck it I'll put it in here!

Hey guys, I've brought you here for an interview, nothing major, it's not like you killed anyone, we just want to know about you. So can you tell me your names, gender, birthday. You know the basics information?

1) "I'm Wales but my human name is Felix Kirkland. I'm obviously a woman last time I checked..... Wait.... I have a dick.... I'm a man.... Uh.... My birthday is March 1st."

2) "I'm Ireland and my human name is Brandean Kirkland. I'm a fucking guy and..... Shit when is my birthday? I forgot...."

Felix: "Well maybe if you didn't drink so much you'd still have the brain cells to remember that."

Brandean: "Oh go tend to your sheep!"

Cool, so do you two know each other? If you do how'd you meet?
Felix: "He's my fucking brother!"

Brandean: "Don't you just love brotherly love?"

Felix: "Fuck you Ireland!"

Brandean: *punches his lovely brother in the face*

Ok guys, I know we kinda um... brought you here quite quickly, but um...how do you guys normally dress? Anything of importance, like a lucky charm, or a funky cap?
Brandean: "Well when I go out I wear a white short sleeve dress shirt, black trousers, sneakers and a black bowler hat. However when I'm sitting around in my home I wear a black hoodie and dark blue jeans looking like a god damn emo."

Felix: "I wear a dark brown sweater, white dress shirt, grey jeans and black loafers. But sometimes I wear a black t-shirt and jeans. Oh and I do wear a Celtic cross around my neck."

Brandean: *trying to steal it*

Felix: *slaps him*

Brandean: "Owww....."

Awesome, well where about do you guys live? Some funky apartment? Or maybe a 30 story mansion?
Felix: "I live in a small home on a...."

Brandean: "With all those lovely, lovely sheep." *smiles*

Felix: *rolls eyes*

Brandean: "I live in a house somewhere in Ireland.

Felix: "Yet you feel the need to stay with me."

Sounds great, now let's find out how you think of yourselves. What do you think is the best and worst thing about you?
Felix: "The best thing would be.... Hmmm.... I guess I have somewhat of a nice fashion sense.... And the worse thing would be the fact I hate interacting with people... Like a CERTAIN SOMEONE WHO WON'T GO HOME!!!!"

Brandean: "I'm drink a lot and I'm an ass."

Felix: "You're supposed to say the best thing and the worst thing about you..."

Brandean: "I did."

Felix: "Oh..."

Really? Wow...that's a bit odd, but anyway, so what do you think is the best and worst thing about the person next to you? You heard what they think but what do you think?
Felix: "Jesus Christ.... Well the best thing about the ass sitting next to me is.... *sighs* I actually enjoy his company except when he's being a fucking ass and won't go home. The worse thing is that he's an alcoholic."

Brandean: "The best thing is that he fun to mess with. The worse thing? Let's just say he takes lovely care of his sheep..."

Felix: "HAVE YOU BEEN HANGING OUT WITH ARTHUR? FUCK YOU! I don't.... Fuck..." *sighs*

So let's hear a bit about your history, what's your family like? Any siblings? Are your parents together? Got any girlfriends or boyfriends? What about old school friends? Come on tell me.
Brandean: "I'm a single potato...."

Felix: "Was that a pun?"

Brandean: "No."

Felix: "I regrettably have a boyfriend.... My family consists of dicks and annoying brats.... I don't think we have parents but I did have two parent figures in my life.... Many moons ago..."

Brandean: "I had a father figure.... I watched him die horribly when I was.... About 6...."

Felix: "I am so.... Sorry...."

Ok that's cool, do you work, go to school? Or are you an unemployed bum who lives on the street corner begging randoms for their spare change?
Felix: "I take care of sheep. Then I have a boss.... Such an exciting life. "

Brandean: "My boss makes me go out on errands but I think he just does that because he's embarrassed of me...."

Felix: "Our bosses might be really thankful that where here right now and not with them..."

Ok let's delve a bit deeper into your minds shall we. *holds up one of those card things with the ink blots on them* what do you see in this, anything significant?
Brandean: *having flashbacks*

Felix: "Bunny...."

Wow crazy, now for a more random question. What's your favorite song, food, colour, animal, book and movie/tv show?
Brandean: "My favorite food is lamb stew.... I like potatoes too but that's not the only thing I eat. I like other things then just potatoes people! I like seals. Any movie that has to do with my countries mythology and such. Secret of Kells, Song of the Sea, etc. Songs? I like a lot of songs but one I've listened to recently was Dúlamán.... It's very catchy~!" *starts singing*