10k

GUYS IT HAPPENS IS AT 10K READS!!!!!! This is crazy!! I would've never thought that my book would ever reach that number. Why?! I'm grateful for it but I suck at writing. I only write essays. I don't write books yet you guy seem to love them so much. It's all because of you guys that I got to this point. I can't thank you guys enough. Everyday I get notifications from It Happens and I'm like why are people still reading this book. I starting writing It Happens in June and then I took a break and continued it in mid-July. On the 19th of July, I hit 1k reads. That was already mind blowing to me because at that point, I was only writing for fun and for my friends. Never did I expect that a few months later I would hit 10k reads. When I hit 1k reads, my girl Meeks_luvs said that she was surprised that my book didn't have 10k reads yet. For me I thought I would never hit 10k. I did though. Without the support of you guys, I wouldn't even be writing this. Thank you so much. I love each and every one you. From those like vanessa_garc1a and Meeks_luvs who have supported me from the beginning. To those like Elaina_Garza and AsToldByLexi who have recently started to support me a few books later 😂😂. From those like fangurrl21 and KeAnnaBermudez who always told me to update every single second of the day. I just want to thank you guys so much.

As promised, I do have a surprise for you guys. This isn't the best surprise ever but I'm going to do a little contest. The winner gets to have access to my wattpad (I trust all of you to do this) and write a part in Beware and this book. All you have to do is answer these five questions right. The answer could be found in my books. I'm not going to tell you which book.
Here are the five questions.

1. When is my birthday?

2. Who did I not like at first but then grew to like them? (Expect for this one. You have to guess)

3. What is my sign?

4. What tag did I start?

5. Who inspired me to start writing?

You guys have until this Friday to answer before I choose the winner. If more than one person gets it write, I will put their usernames in a hat and I will pick from that. So you better hurry. Love ya😘