1 Year

Around this time last year, I wrote the very first chapter to my very first book on here. Little did I know, that one chapter would change my life. That one chapter turned into five chapters. Those five chapters into 10. The 10 chapters turned into a book. One book turned into four books. I had no idea that I would be writing a series with another one on the way. Last year, I thought that my first book would be done by December and that I would reach 1k by the time the one year anniversary came around. I thought that one book was going to be it. I was wrong. That book became so much more. The was the first of many books. I made a series out of that book. A very successful series might I add. I never imagined that I would be here writing this. Thank you guys for reading and enjoying my books. It still blows my mind how far I gotten. I'm so grateful and blessed. I honestly can't thank you guys enough. From the bottom of my heart, I love you guys so much.

I wanna shoutout a few people.
fangurrl21 and KeAnnaBermudez pushed me into writing my books.
sweetfadii inspired me to write It Happens
vanessa_garc1a and HeyItsZzy were there from the start and always said nice things.
A very big thank you to everyone who read my books and encouraged me to continue writing.

A Beware update will come later today as well.
I really can't thank you guys enough for all of the encouragement and support throughout this journey.  I love each and every single one of you and I hope that y'all continue to support me and love my books.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.